"Theres A First To Everything"

[ Later That Day ]

Rhea;

After BeeBee and I talked, Langston and I left, and it feels like a whole weight has been lifted off of my shoulders... well kind of. It's just something that she told me, that made me want to punch the sh-t out of Langston. But since he seems to be having a good day, I'm going to wait to have that argument.

"What did you and BeeBee talk about?" Langston asked, as we stopped at a light.

"Nothing," I shook my head, and avoided looking at him.

"What's wrong with you?" Langston asked.

"Look, can we not have this conversation right now?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Uh, no. I asked, so you're going to tell me" Langston stated, getting angry already.

"And just who exactly did you think I was a second ago?'Cause I know good and d-mn well, yo' a-s wasn't talking to me like that" I retaliated. He clinched his jaw.

"Apparently, I was talking to you" He replied, with an attitude, as we pulled into the driveway.

"Tuh, mhm..." I rolled my eyes, and got out the car, as I was heading toward the house, I felt a grip on my arm. We are not arguing outside again, last time they called the freaking police, because they thought we were seriously fighting.

"N-gga, you got five seconds to take ya' d-mn hands off of me, before sh-t gets real" I snapped at him.

"I don't know who the hell you talking too.. but get that sh-t straight, and now" Langston demanded. I snatched my arm away from him, and I went to unlock the door. I don't know what the hell his problem was, but if I had to fix this sh-t I would. He must've got sh-t all bent backwards! I stormed up the stairs, and slammed our room door in his face. He opened it, walked in and slammed it back.

"Look b-***! I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, but you need to get your sh-t together, and now!" Langston yelled at me.

Hold up.

Wait.

Did he just?

I know he didn't.

Oh, yes he did.

"Who the f-ck you think you calling a bi**h?!" I snapped at him.

"You apparently! Sh-t! You the only person in here! You dumb too?" He amped. I got so mad...

I laughed.

"Look, n-gga! I will f-ck you up! So don't try that sh-t with me! A'ight? 'Cause I ain't BeeBee, and I d-mn sure ain't Brenda!" I snapped, putting my finger in his face. He clenched his jaw, and snatched me up by my arm.

"Don't you ever speak of Brenda's a-s in here. A'ight? You don't know sh-t about that situation, so shut the hell up!" Langston barked at me. This negro has got me fuc*ked up for reals. I sat on the bed for a few seconds, then once I gained all my strength..I lunged at his a*s. He stumbled backwards and fell, so I was on top of him. I punched his jaw so hard, all his teeth must of fallen out.

He had this evil look in his eyes, like he could do something really bad to me. Tuh, I wish he would.

I shook my head, pushed away from him, and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I went down into the basement, and sat on the bean bag chair. Out the corner of my eye, I saw a bag of weed, and a swisher sitting on the table. There's a first time for everything... plus, Julian always says it relieves stress and I need some stress relieved. I knew how to roll up, from watching Langston do it all the time. So, I did so. I grabbed the lighter off the table, and I gently placed the blunt in my mouth, then lit it. I inhaled and blew out the smoke. I immediately coughed, and took another puff. That's when it all became easier, I soon felt like I was being lifted a little off of the ground.

I'm high as f-ck!

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Where's Rh-" Julian got cut off when he realized that I was the one smoking. He smirked and let out a little chuckle.

"So, I guess you're not that up tight" He stated.

"What you talkin' about?" Day Day asked, coming down the stairs. He stopped and looked at me.

"Uh, Langston!" Day Day called for him.

"Ugh, don't bring his a-s down here..." I rolled my eyes, and passed the blunt to Julian. I got up off of the bean bag chair, and began going up the stairs, as Langston was coming down. He stopped me, and looked into my eyes.

"You high?" He asked. I shrugged, and continued up the stairs, too the room. I laid back on the bed, and stared at the ceiling.

Then Langston walked in.

"You shouldn't be smoking, especially not with them around" Langston stated.

"Tuh, as much as I spread my legs around here, I'm liable to do whatever the hell I want" I smarted off. I don't know where that came from... but sh-t, I was pretty *****ed up