"How Did You Know"

Langston;

We were still sitting at Rhea's house with Lance and his girlfriend Eva, well fiance', whatever she is. It was cool, I guess. I took my phone out of my pocket, and logged onto my Facebook.

ATLLangstonFakeFacebook by theofficialrhea on polyvore.com I saw Rhea had updated her status, and knowing Rhea: it was about me. I looked over at her, and she was talking to Eva. I guess they were talking about me, because Eva pointed at me and Rhea looked over and shook her head. I wonder what they were saying. I shrugged it off, and went back to my Facebook page. Then I felt a tug on my arm, I was being pulled out of my seat.

"Come on, we're leaving" Rhea demanded. I was confused for a second, but I agreed.

"A'ight,bye you guys!" Rhea smiled, and waved goodbye to everyone.

"Bye!" Everyone cheered back, as we walked out the door.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just got bored. Plus, Lance and Eva are about to go to a party, and I do not want to be stuck in that house with those fools" Rhea admitted.

"Oh," I nodded. Rhea and I hopped in my car, and it hit me. I should take her to my spot.

"Where we going?" Rhea asked.

"You'll see when we get there, do you have to be home tonight?" I asked her.

"Nah, Lance is staying the night at Eva's place" Rhea replied. I nodded, and continued to drive. It was about thirty minutes away. We eventually pulled up at my spot, and Rhea looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Why'd we come all the way out here?" She asked, as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"I wanted to show you something" I replied. She nodded, and got out the car. I grabbed her hand gently, and led her behind some rocks. It was like a cliff, on the beach.

Quiet.

The sun was setting and the wind was blowing through Rhea's hair which made this place even more beautiful than before.

"How did you find this?" Rhea asked, with a smile on her face.

"I usually come out here to think, my dad used to come out here a lot with me.. When something happened, or just because..." I replied.

"Where's your dad now?" Rhea questioned me.

"Prison" I shrugged.

"Oh... sorry" Rhea apologized.

"Nah, it's fine. I go visit every once in a while" I replied.

"What about your mom?" Rhea asked.

"Drug addict" I replied, with another shrug.

"Oh," Rhea looked away for a second.

"Yeah, what about your parents. I've never seen them"

"Well... I don't know where my mom is, my brother ran away with me when I was five, too live with my dad. He was killed when I was ten," Rhea replied, there was a shake in her voice.

"I'm sorry" I replied, with a slight smile on my face. I didn't want to make the situation any worse.

"No, it's okay. I knew it was coming, so it never really bothered me..."

I questioned her, "How did you know?"

"My dad was in some stuff with some guys, and he'd always tell me his time was coming, and to not worry about it" Rhea shrugged. I nodded, a little.

"Do you know who killed him?" I asked.

"Yeah, they caught him and his friends a day later" Rhea nodded.

"You dad, was King Pen?" I asked her.

"Yeah, how did you know?" She smiled a little.

"No reason," I lied. I knew she could tell I was lying.

"Your dad... he killed my father, didn't he?" She asked, not looking at me. D-mn, how'd she know?

"Y-yeah.." I nodded.

"Oh," She put her head down for a second.

"I could understand if-"

"It wasn't your fault... you had no control over it" I saw a tear drop from her eye, and she wiped it away quickly. I gently grabbed her arms, and placed them around my neck, then I placed my hands on her waist.

"So, is that why you act like you do?" I asked her. She shrugged gently.

"I guess," Her voice was muffled out in my shirt, she sniffed and I could feel her tears hit my shirt. I lifted her face up, and wiped the tears gently off of her face. She then kissed me, and I carried her to the car. So, we could head back home.