" I Cant Believe It"

Chyna;

"Ay, I'm going to the doctor today!" I told my mom as I left out the door. A few minutes later, Brittany pulled up in her car with Craig. I ran to them and hopped in.

"Why do you need to go again?" Brittany asked me while she pulled off.

I informed her, "I just been feeling weird lately..."

She nodded and didn't ask any questions. Craig was just laying back in the passengers seat, chilling as usual. He was unusually quiet, though...

Thirty minutes later, we pulled up to the doctor's office. I climbed out the black Maserati Spyder, and walked towards the entrance quickly. I was almost late for my appointment.

After signing in and waiting impatiently, the doctor called my name. I got up, leaving Britt and Craig in the waiting room.

"Right this way," the doctor instructed.

I did as told and followed her down the many halls. We finally stopped at one of the rooms. She told me to sit on the bed, so I did.

"Okay, this will be very quick... Just go pee in that cup, bring it back, we'll run a few tests, and in about a hour, we'll tell you the results," she said with a smile.

I reluctantly grabbed the small cup, and made my way to the nearest bathroom. I stepped inside, then locked the door. I hate peeing in tiny cups, insert sad face. Aha, well I pulled my pants down, peed into it, and... accidentally peed on my hand. Gross, much?

I filled it up, then put the lid on. Once I was finished washing my hands, I carefully grabbed the sealed cup, and put it in my purse. Then of course, I left the bathroom.

If you're wondering why I put the cup in my purse... People can't be seeing me carry pee around! Like, that's so awkward!

"Here you go," I gave the doctor my urine. She smiled, and left out the room.

Why smile when you're holding a cup of pee?

About A Hour Later

"Okay.. we have your results," the doctor informed me, waking me from my sleep.

I shot up, and was ready to listen to what she had to say. I motioned her to start.

"Well, you have AIDS," she said plainly.

My heart sunk, I mean, me? AIDS? Impossible! I got up, and ran out the room. I ran past Brittany and Craig, and outside.

"What's wrong, Chyna?" I heard Brittany's voice.

I buried my head in my lap, I didn't want to talk. But eventually everyone will find out...

"I have... AIDS," I quietly spoke.

Her eyes grew wide, but she gently rubbed my back, while I was crying hard.

"How did you get them?" She quietly asked.

To Be Continued .

Sorry to everyone who has lost someone by AIDS, Not to spoil it, but she won't die.