"Don't Come Running"

Craig;

I was at my house in bed, watching TV like a normal person. Suddenly, there was a knock on my bedroom door. My mom needs to leave me the hell alone, she knows I don't like to be bothered around this time: 9:45 PM.

"Who is it?!" I shouted through the door.

"Your mom! Now open up!" She insisted.

I reluctantly got out of bed and dragged my feet to the door. I swung it open and there stood.. Brittany?Sarah?What the hell do they want?

"Natasha's room is upstairs," I said plainly.

They smiled. "But, we aren't here for Natasha... We just came to hang out" Sarah stated.

"Whatever."

My mom walked away and did whatever she was doing before they came. I went back to my same spot on the bed, while Sarah sat on a bean bag, and Brittany sat on the edge of my bed.

"I don't like people on my bed," I told her.

She glanced at me with a smirk on her face, like 'you know you lying.' She looked at Sarah for a moment like they had some kind of code. Sarah then nodded and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"What's your problem?" Brittany questioned.

"Me?What's MY problem?Oh, I don't have a problem," I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes quickly. "I know you do, now what the hell is your problem?"

"I told you I didn't have one."

"You know what, have an attitude. But don't come running to me when you need something.. or someone." She stormed out the door, leaving me on my bed, thinking.

It's not that I don't like Brittany, but... it's just that I really like her, like -like her, like her. Ha ha! I sound like I'm five again. I sighed, and sat back on my bed. I mean, should I tell her how I feel?Like, I love the way she walks, the way her mocha brown eyes stare into mine, the way her long jet black hair flows effortlessly down her back, those perly white teeth to go with that beautiful smile, and let's not forget that a-s! Oh my gosh, that A-S!

Okay, let me stop I'm getting a little carried away. I guess you get the point, Brittany's got me whipped.

Justin;

I have no idea, why the hell Rhea was tripping today, but I could honestly care less.

"Babe," Jenna said seductively, as she sat on my lap. Okay, well... yuo're going to find out eventually, I'm cheating on Rhea. I mean, shhe's fine and all. But she's too much. The only reason I deal with her, is because she's the baddest chic' in town and she's popular. Tuh, if she wasn't you think you'd see wme with her?

"Yes?" I answered Jenna, while wrapping my arms around her waiste.

"We need to talk.." Her voice trailed off.

"Please, don't tell me it's about her,again" I said, referring to Rhea.

"Ugh, yes it is! I'm the that really wants you! Why can't you just let her go?She doesn't care about you like I do" Jenna complained, for the billionth time.

"Look,when I get what I want out of her, you'll be my one and only. Okay?" I reassured Jenna.

"Well, how about you just leave the both of us alone, then?" Jenna forcefully pushed away from me. She was always the jealous type. She began putting her shoes on, and headed for the door.

"Jenna, wait" I gently tugged her arm.

"You know I love you... so why you trippin'?". That one always got her. She sighed, and plopped down on the couch.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Jenna asked.

"I can show you better than I can tell you..." I said, seductively and pulled her behind me up the stairs.