"Shattered Glass"

3:23 A.M.

Rhea;

Where the hell is Langston!?I've been home since one, and he's not even home yet! I placed my head in my hands, as I sat on the edge of the bed. All my thoughts rushed back to Jacob. No... we didn't do anything. We just danced all night, and it reminded me of what we used to be. I heard the front door open, and Langston's footsteps coming up the stairs. He opened the bedroom door, I was in no position too argue with him. So I just sat there and stared at him...

I noticed there was a hickey on his neck, and I d*mn sure didn't put that there. I knew he had went to Juicy's tonight, because some girl posted a picture of him and some stripper on twitter.

"Langston, where were you?" I asked, still staring at the wall.

"Out with the boys, remember?" Langston replied. I shook my head slowly... he was lying.

"Mm, where did that hickey come from?" I questioned him, looking down at my hands and picking at my nails.

"You gave it too me" He lied. I shook my head, and let out a sigh.

"No I didn't Langston, who gave you the hickey!?" I started to get heated.

"Look, one of the girls at the party got crazy, a'ight!? I didn't do anything!" Langston shot back.

"Whatever Langston" I grabbed my car keys, and walked out the room. I could hear Langston following me, as soon as my hand touched the door knob he yanked me back.

"Where you going?" He asked, looking me dead in the eye.

"Move!" I snapped at him. But he wouldn't, he slung me into the wall, and was standing two inches away from my face.

"You're not going anywhere, do you understand me? I said I didn't do anything!" Langston retorted, with his eyes flaming red. The smell of cheap perfume was all over him.

"Langston, you cheated on me... didn't you?" My voice was a little shaky, my body began to shiver, and I saw red.

"No Rhea-" I forcefully shoved him off of me, and walked into the living room. I had to get away from him, before I ripped his head off.

That's when I blanked

I looked behind the couch, and saw his bat. I walked over and grabbed it, I pushed past him, and walked out the door. I walked over to his car, and swung the bat, shattering his window. The car alarm started going off, but I didn't care. I swung again, and hit his wind-shield, it cracked. I swung on it again, and it broke. I threw the bat in the car, threw the windshield, and went back in the house. He was on the phone with Brittany, I snatched it and threw it towards the wall, and that broke also.

"What the f*ck!?" He snapped at me.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" I snapped back. I pushed him out of my way, and went into the kitchen, with him following me. I grabbed a glass and threw it his way, but he dodged it.

"You see you can't just play with peoples feelings Langston!" I started ranting.

"I gave you EVERYTHING!!" I ranted once again, and threw another glass against the wall.

"Rhea,-"

"SHUT UP!" I snapped once again, banging my fist into the wall. I heard feet rushing into the house.

"You know... you're lucky, I haven't killed you yet..." I stated kind of calm.

"But as of right now... I really WANT TO!" I amped, picking up a knife, and stabbing the wall next too him. I heard Audreanna's squeal. Langston was looking down at me, dead in the eye. I pushed past everyone, and stormed up the stairs.

"Rhea... what are you doing?!" Brittany followed behind me.

"Stay out of this Brittany!" I snapped at her. I grabbed a suitcase, and packed some of his sh*t in it. I took the bag out into the hall and threw it down the stairs, along with his jacket and car keys.

"Go stay at the b**** house, you can come see Junior and the twins next week if we have a wedding!" I yelled from the top of the stairs, looking down at him. I started to see clearly, and I noticed everyone was looking at me in shock. I looked around for a second, and ran into the room, slamming the door behind me. I collapsed to my knees, hunched back, with my face in my hands. I haven't cried this hard since my dad died. I tried to stop but I couldn't.

"Rhea" Natasha said, with a sympathetic tone.

"Go away" I said, gagging on tears.

"No. Rhea, we're not leaving until you stop crying..." Audreanna refused.

"Rhea, we're so sorry" Chyna knelt down beside me and rubbed my back. I still hadn't looked up, because I was too ashamed too. I was embarrassed. He played me.

"It wasn't your fault" I replied, my voice was muffled out a little, seeing that I still had my face in my hands. I lifted my face up, and wiped my tears.

"Is he gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, him and the boys left" Brittany replied, helping me to my feet, and hugging me tight. I nodded, and broke the hug. I walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen, and all I saw was shattered glass.