"Love Me Again"

Langston;

I went up the stairs to Rhea and I's room, and saw that she was lying down in the bed, staring at the ceiling. She glared at me, and looked back at the ceiling. I crawled in bed, and turned towards the wall. I didn't want to say anything to Rhea, to set her off so I decided to just be quiet. I felt her arm wrap around me, and her face buried in the back of my neck. She placed her hand under my shirt, and rubbed my six pack... she knew what she was doing.

"Rhea, stop," I stated blandly, with no feeling in my voice whatsoever. She giggled and rubbed them slower. Her hand then moved lower, and she was definitely turning me on.

"Rhea, I'm serious," I tried not to laugh.

"Langston, you know you missed this," she challenged.

I thought back to my days with Juicy. Juicy was a freak, but she didn't do the things Rhea did. You don't even want me to go into detail.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

"Okay, Langston. I'm sorry, I know I can be a bit crazy, but that's just me! That's how I am, now either you love me or you don't!"

She's on one, for reals.

"Rhea, you already know I love you. I just need to know if you love me."

She threw her hands up in anger. We are not about to do this right now, I'm not about to go through this all over again!

"Okay, I was wrong.. But please, just.. love me again."

She slightly grinned, and threw her hands around my neck, kissing me hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist, while I walked to the door, still holding the kiss. I locked the door, and hurried to the bed. I laid her on her back and slowly peeled her clothes off. She is about to get it... and good ;)