"Should Have Saved You"

Rhea;

I decided to go home for a few days, Eva called me and said that her and Lance needed to talk to me. Probably about that big blow that happened.

"A'ight, I'll call you tonight" I kissed Langston, and got out the car. We kind of reconciled, but still have a lot to work out. I entered the house, and I could hear the TV blasting in the living room.

"I'm home" I smiled, as I walked in the living room, Lance and Eva were watching some TV show.

"Hey" Eva smiled at me, she hugged me tight, and Lance just looked at me.

"Hey Lance," I slightly smiled. I rocked back and forth on my toes to my heels.

"I'm going to let you two talk" Eva stated, and went up the stairs.

"So...." I said breaking the silence.

"I wanted to apologize" Lance stated.

"It's fine," I shrugged a little.

"No, not for that"

"For what?" I asked.

"For not protecting you" Lance sighed.

"Protecting me when?I'm fine" I asked.

"No, when were little, the things that happened, I should have stopped it from happening" Lance stated.

"Lance, it wasn't your fault, okay?We were little. There wasn't anything you could do" I reassured him.

"Yes, I could have. I could've stopped him"

"No, you couldn't have. I never blamed you for anything" I hugged him tight, and he hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry" Lance cried into my shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault" I sighed, still hugging him.

"Can you please, come back home?" Lance asked.

"Yes. Yes, I'll come back home" I nodded.

"I love you sis"

"I love you too, big bro.. But please don't ever hurt me like that again" We released from each other, and he nodded while wiping his face.

"Good, now that everything is back to normal. I'm going need for you too ask your friends to help me move my stuff in, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED" Eva announced to me, happily.

"YES!" I cheered. We did a group hug.

"So, I'm going to need you to help me pick out my wedding dress, it's gotta' be big and white" Eva stated.

"White?" I questioned her.

"Yes!" She stated, with a slight laugh.