"Heart Attack"

Rhea;

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Langston was supposed to be home in about an hour, so I wasn't going to cook yet.

Ding, Dong

That's odd? Probably Brittany. I went over and opened the door, and saw.. Sedory? She was standing there, holding a little boys hand. He looked around four years old.

"Uh, hi Rhea.. is Langston here?" She asked.

"Um, no. Why what's going on?" I asked, I couldn't stop looking at the little boy. He looked just like Langston. Please don't tell me...

"Uh, can you take Junior for me please? Until Langston gets home? It's important" Sedory stated, she looked worried.

"Y-yeah, everything okay?" I asked, taking Junior in my arms.

"Yeah," She nodded, and walked away, after handing me Junior's 'Finding Nemo' backpack. I shut the door behind me, and locked it. I stood there holding Junior, and he stared at me and smiled.

"Well, hey Junior" I smiled.

"Hewwoo" He cheesed, he's a cutie. I took him into the living room, and cut on Spongebob.

"You marrying my daddy?" Junior asked me.

"Uh, yeah... I am... maybe" I replied, with a smile on my face. I can't believe Langston kept this sh*t from me. Ugh.

Langston;

I had soon arrived at the house, and as I walked inside, I heard Rhea laughing, right along with a little boy. I walked into the living room, and saw that she was playing with Junior.

Sh*t.

"Daddy!" Junior got up, and ran over to me. I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Hey lil' man" I lightly smiled. I looked over at Rhea, and she looked upset.

"Junior, you want some cookies?" Rhea asked him.

"Yes!" He cheered, and wiggled out of my hands, he ran over too Rhea, and she carried him into the kitchen. I plopped down on the couch, getting prepared to be yelled at. She walked in, and walked past me to go up the stairs, and I followed. Rhea, sat down on the bed and cut on the TV. No yelling?

"Rhea, I-"

"Save it" She shook her head, and continued to flip through the channels.

"Can you at least let me explain?" I asked her.

"No, your son is here... go spend some time with him... and stay out of my face" Rhea looked me dead in the eye. I didn't say anything else, I just shook my head, and walked out the room, and she shut the door behind me.

"You been listening to mommy?" I asked Junior as I walked into the kitchen.

"Mhm," Junior replied, cramming another cookie in his mouth. I laughed a little.

"Slow down, you can't eat all of em' tonight, it's almost time for you to go to bed" I said, still laughing. Junior laughed.

"I like her" Junior smiled.

"Who, Rhea?"

"Yes" Junior nodded.

"Well I do too" I smiled.

"No, you wubb her" He corrected me.

"Yeah, I 'wubb' her" I smiled.

"Mommy said I'm staying here for a while" Junior smiled.

"Really?For what?" I asked.

"Becuh', the really mean man" J replied.

"What really mean man?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Her boyfwiend! He hit mommy, and she said it huwt" J's eyes watered. I swear to God if that man touched my son, I'll kill him.

"He didn't touch you did he?" I picked Junior up and sat him on my lap.

"No, just mommy" J sighed.

"Okay, well you're going to be staying with me until the big mean man leaves, okay? We'll go buy you some clothes tomorrow" I smiled.

"Okay" J smiled, I stood up putting him in my arms, and carried him up the stairs.

"Go changed into your pajama's and come get me when you're done, okay?" I placed him on his feet.

"Otay" He ran into the guest bedroom. I walked into the room, and I heard the shower water running.

"And if I lose you, I'm afraid I would lose, ooo, who I gave my love too" I heard Rhea singing in the shower over the radio. I sighed, and changed into my PJ's. Rhea eventually came out the bathroom, in her Spongebob pajamas. She didn't say anything too me, she just crawled into bed. That's when J came in.

"Come on Junior," Rhea smiled at him, he hopped in the bed between the both of us, and Rhea began tickling him. I loved to hear J's laugh.

"Goodnight Wea" J kissed her cheek, then mine.

"Goodnight daddy"

"Night" Rhea and I kissed his cheeks at the same time.