1-Konoha?

Bubbles..that's all I could hear aside from my breathing, as my eyes were closed while I sensed if people were coming inside.

Nothing, I hear nothing, just the normal sound of bubbles and the breathing I take, when I heard footsteps approaching my tank, and a hand lay on the glass.

"Don't wake up....yet." I heard her voice state, while I just stayed silent like always.

I am in my monster/beast form(look at the pic, the girl in the tank) as my tails sway with the water,

Then a sound of a bomb going off was hearf from the far right, as I heard another footstep, which were the rushing one.

"Tsukiko! Let's go now!" I heard that snake man's voice, while the woman infront of my tank tsked, while she ran towards the snake man's footsteps.

"I'll be back for you!" She shouted, as their footsteps disappeared through the room.

Then just in case, I went to my human form, as foreign footsteps began to approach the room, my eyes still closed while I heard their muffled voices shouting for something, then I heard the glass of my tank breaking.

'Finally I'll be free.' I thought, as the glass continued to break, until the tank was completely broken and I was set free.

Water came out of the tank as I felt the cords attached to me get taken out quite quickly, but the pain that I thought would be here was numb to my senses.

I felt myself being carried as I made myself go to sleep, muffling the noisy sounds of the foreign people who have me in their hands.

--------------------
After awhile I regained conciousness, though i kept my eyes closed as I heard voices from across the unfamiliar room.

"Is there anything else that you have found inside Orochimaru's base?" A old man's voice stated.

"Just some scrolls, dead bodies and her lord hokage." A Man's voice stated.

"Hmm...I see. Where did you find the girl?" The old man's voice asked.

"In a tank lord hokage. My troops stated that she is clearly one of his experiments." The man's you exclaimed.

'Though I am not exactly his experiment......' I thought, and decided to wake up.

"She's waking up!" The man's voice stated, as I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the light of the room.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a color that is unknown to me, while I looked to the side and saw an old man with a hat that has a word that I can't read, and a man with scars and a bandanna.

"Hello child. You ar here in Konoha as we found you in Orochimaru's lab/base, may we ask what you know of him?" The old man asked, though I furrowed my eyebrows because I don't know how to speak.

"I....i.." I tried to speak but, my voice came out soft, and I frowned because I don't know what to say at all.

"You couldn't speak? Well can you write?" The old man asked and I shook my head as a 'no'

"Hmm...then how can you communicate with us then?" The old man asked.

I got an idea and pointed to him.

"Me?" He asked and I nodded, and then I made a big question mark in the air, and then he thought of it and finally understood.

"I am Sarutobi Hiruzen. I am the hokage of Konoha, and this is Morino Ibiki. You are?" He asked while I thinked how to tell my name.

I thought of an idea and got the bell beside me, as I pointed at it.

"Bell?" I shook my head.

"Suzu?" Ibiki asked and I nodded, then I looked around the room and saw the unfamiliar color that I don't know it's name, the onky color I know is black, because that's the only color I see when I close my eyes.

"Well Suzu, for now would you like to stay in Konoha?" The old man stated while I looked at him, drawing a big question mark on the air.

"Don't tell me this brat doesn't know anything at all!!!" Ibiki shouted, making me cringe and cover my ears, though I nodded my head.

"Well we can't let you live alone then...how about we put her to one of the families here so that they can take care of her?" Hiruzen asked to Ibiki, who thought of it and nodded.

"But whose family?" Ibiki asked him and Hiruzen thought of it.

"Well let's decide that tomorrow, is that okay with you?" Hiruzen asked me to which I nodded.

"At least she can listen and understand us.." Ibiki sighed, as both of them stood up and began to leave the room, making me all alone here.

--the next day--
Different unfamiliar people came in the room I was resting along with Hiruzen, but no Ibiki.

"All of you meet Suzu. Suzu meet the Yamanakas, the Naras,the Akimichis, the Inuzukas and the Harunos. They are all are okay for you to be apart of them, you can choose to whuch famiky you'll like to be with." Hiruzen stated, as he pointed to each of the families, and I see kids that are possible to be my age.

I blinked and looked at all of them, then I began to get off of the bed and stand up, I held on the bed for support, and when I knew that I can stand up myself, I carefully took off my hand from the bed and went to the pinkette.

"Hello." The pinkette who is their kid waved at me, while I smiled a microscopic one, and I guess she saw it as she smiled also.

"So Suzu you want to go with the Harunos?" Hiruzen asked to which i nodded.

"Hello Suzu can I ask how old are you?" The man who I assume is the father asked and I put 10 fingers and showed it to him.

"Ah then Sakura you're much older than her, so you're the big sister now okay?" The woman who I assume is the mother told Sakura, who nodded.

"S..s.." I tried to speak, and made myself to speak more.

"Sakura?" I spoke, as Hiruzen and the others smiled.

"Yes! Yes it's me! That's my name!" Sakura stated and smiled, as she hugged me and I hugged back.

"Welcome to the family Suzu." The father stated, as I smiled a bit.

"Sakura!" I stated again, as I jumped up and down, happy that I can speak even just one word.

"Onee-chan will teach you more words okay?" Sakura stated to me.

"Okay!" I stated.