13-Struggle

Third person pov
Anko remembered what Orochimaru has whispered to her before he left with his wife and Suzu, that made her eyes widen in shock, for the possibility for it to happen was impossible for her.

"Suzu here is from your own DNA, she just looks different because of the other genes we have mixed with.." Was thr whisper to her of Orochimaru, and it played to her mind over and over while she was being healed by the medics.

'Similarities...many things in common..i thought it was just a coincidence, I'm still Naive as ever goddamn it! I better tell this to the hokage and fast!!!' Anko thought, not jumping away as she went to the hokage's office, didn't bother to let the medics finish her healing.

Meanwhile, Sakura has been guarding on Naruto and Sasuke, not knowing that someone important to her has been caught, but instead she felt determined to protect her two teammates, putting on the wet towel as Sasuke has a high fever.

On the other side, Suzu was getting her memories erased, alomg with her emotions though Tsukiko had a hard time doing it, as her once asleep experiment has seen the outside world without her own teachings, making it hard for for her as Suzu was struggling, and has gained a lot of strength than before, though on this time, she's not letting her escape.

Suzu pov
What's happening? Why can't I..who am I? Somebody, anyone, tell me who am I!!

Where am I? Why can't I remember? All i remember is my power.....my thirst to kill...yes, my bloodlust that is overflowing..must..no! No! Calm yourself whoever you are, stop this! Stop this madness!

I was fighting myself, as the need to kill got stronger and stronger, my eyes still tightly shut, feeling power force itself inside me.

Too..much...can't.....breathe...someone.....help...

With one last breath I came to my slumber, my hand falling lifeless beside me, my body felt numb and my eyes became stable as my consciousness drifted away.

-inside mind-
"Ahahaha! You're tooo weird!" I laughed, talking to the ice lion infront me who made a monkey face, as it snorted and rubbed it's face to mine.

"Love you too." I state, hugging the lion back.

"So Leo..." I mumbled, as I layed down on its ice stomach, his tail wrapping on myself as his head rested near me.

"Who am I?" I asked, and he whimpered.

"I'm scared..." I exclaimed, hugging him tightly as he licked my face, reassuring me it's okay.

"Promise me something............please?" I begged, Leo nodding his head.

"Don't leave me.."

'And I will always protect you.'

Tsukiko pov (timeskip, when Sasuke left the village)
Finally, finally she has gave up on her useless struggle. Ah, it feels good to have my most prized possession back in her tank.And today, I will surely won't make her escape ever again, not even a single drop of sunlight will she ever see, not even a small leaf will she ever touch.

I laughed maniacally, thinking that my plan is perfect. As my husband will train his new vessel that he has informed me that will arrive today, I will train my pet when I have time. For now, I will continue to add more power in her body, for she is still not complete.

"Lady Tsukiko, Lord Orochimaru has requested for you." Kabuto has said behind me.

"Alright. Make sure that no one gets inside here, not even that Uchiha brat. And do that job no matter what it takes got it?!" I growled.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good." I nodded, and left to see my husband.

Arriving at his office, I knocked on his door, and entered without waiting.

"Ah there you are Tsukiko dear, we have a newcomer here. His name si Uchiha Sasuke,treat him well..." Orochimaru said, as I looked at the Uchiha brat.

"Don't ever go to my territory of this base got it?!" I hissed, then stormed off.

"My my, it seems that my wife has an angry mood lately, and I see that she despises you so." I heard Oro say from the door.

I just walked off, back to Suzu's tank as I thought of many things to work with, as my time is limited yet also many at the same time.

Suzu pov
-inside mind-
"Leo..." I mumbled, looking at his icy eyes.

'Hm?' He hummed in reply, yawning making me see his tongue and sharp teeth, his tail swaying ever so slightly.

"Am I nuisance?" I asked him.

'No, not in a lifetime. Why would you ever say that?' He stated, licking my cheek.

"Mm..nothing..." I muttered.

'Alright. I won't push your buttons.' He exclaimed.

"Thank you." I said, hugging his spiky icy mane, not caring if he's cold or the mane is sharp, because cold nor pain doesn't affect me.

'Welcome.'

Every second that passed by, I felt power forcing itself inside my body, and in that case I felt pain all over myself, restricting my movements to a bare minimum, but atleast Leo is here to ease the pain and help me move my body.

"Can you train?" I asked so suddenly, while he looked at me in surprise.

'You? Are you sure? My training is hard you know.' He said and I nodded.

"I want to." I nodded, making him sigh and stand up, helping me stand up also.

'Okay then, in my information, you know how to wield the elements of water and ice, and you can transform yourself into something that looks kind of abnormal yet boosts you to make your chakra stronger and close to unlimited. So now I will train you to better control those elements, and to control that power boosting form, got it?' Leo explained, as I nodded, taking in the information I got.

'Then let's begin this training.'

Naruto pov
I promised Sakura-chan that I will bring back Suzu and Sasuke! And now I will train with pervy sage to get stronger and achieve my goal to bring both back and become hokage dattebayo!!!

Sakura pov
I will train harder in this medic ninja training given to me by Lady Tsunade in order to be usefull to team 7, I know that Naruto will get more stronger, even Sasuke-kun though he will do it for the path of revenge. And Suzu...where is she? I hope the ANBU 's can find her. And I hope she's safe wherever she is, it's my right to worry as her sister after all.

Third person pov
And thus, the team 7 ninjas all set out to their own path to achieve their own goals.