10-No.

Suzu pov
After the mission in the land of waves, we all fell back again to the D-rank missions, and the thing's and Naruto's rivalry is getting bigger and bigger, with me and Sakura in the middle, or should I say I'm in the middle with her on the thing's side.

Anyways though we just finished our last mission on walking dogs, which I found it hard, as the dog It was going around me all the time, making me a bit dizzy. Naruto on the other hand screwed up in all of the missions like being chased by an old woman, almost falling in a waterfall, and now going in a place where there are landmines.

For now, me and the thing are carrying Naruto, as Sakura was behind us, when Naruto suddenly stood up on his own and said something to the thing that ticked him off, making them both bicker once again as Sakura was trying to get the thing's attention.

Kakashi came but didn't help as he saw what's happening and decided to not get into the crossfire, to which I decided also, and instead went to Shino's house so that I could pay a visit, making sure that the others weren't following me.

When I arrived, his parents told me that he was in a training ground, and they told me where it is, making me thank them as I went to that direction.

Arriving at the training grounds, I saw Shino with his sensei and team, when suddenly the boy with the puppy sensed/smelled my presence.

"You there hiding in the trees! Show yourself!" He declared, making me step out of the bushes, and Shino immediately noticed me.

"Suzu." He said/greeted.

"Shino." I said, nodding as a sign of a gesture that I greeted back.

The three people who were with him looked at me and him, then me and him, then me and him, as we had our silent conversation.

"Are you two in a relationship or something?" The sensei asked, while me and Shino looked at her blankly.

"No." We state in unison, both our monotone voice blending with each other like our voices had echoes.

"Phew, and I thought Shino beat me on getting a girl first." The guy with the puppy said, as I ignored him and gave Shino a bento.

"Thank you for it again." Shino said, making all of them except me and Shino of course, gape at us.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN?!?" The guy with the pup yelled.

"He's my friend." I blinked. Is it weird to deliver a boxed lunch to your first friend?

"I'll tell you later. For now Suzu we can just meet later okay?" Shino stated as I nodded and jumped off, leaving his team's misunderstanding to him.

While jumping on the rooftops, I saw Sakura with Naruto and other kids and ninjas, two unfamiliar ninja from the sand, one was strangling one of the kids, as the other was just watching, making me sigh as I made ice slowly creep into the man's body, making him gasp as he let go, just as a rock hit his hand.

I couldn't hear what they were talking about so I jumped down, just in time for a redhead to make his presence as well.

"Suzu!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in relief, while the two unfamiliar ninjas looked in fear at the redhead.

"G-Gaara...." The man whose half of his body is still freezed stuttered, I gave mercy and melted thr ice, with none of them not knowing that I did that.

I didn't bother to listen to their conversation as I walked away, seemingly not noticed but a certain redhead.

"You...what's your name?" He asked, though my back was still facing him.

"Suzu." I state, and then jump off towards the bridge team 7 was about to meet.

When I was there, I was focusing on this animal I don't know it's name about, munching on some kind of...vegetable? Or was it a fruit? As it's cheeks were all puffy, making me try and imitate it as I puffed my cheeks as well, when suddenly someone tapped me by my shoulder, making me scream.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" He screamed as well.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" We screamed in unison, as I fell on my butt, him doing the same.

"My ears hurt...." We both said, as I stood up, him doing it as well.

"Suzu, what were you just doing a while ago?" The thing asked, as I blinked and tried to remember, and then I did.

"I was.....changing?" I asked, almost to myself, but I think i said the wrong thing as his face flushed tomato red, rivaling that redhead's hair as the thing tried to calm himself, also trying to regain his composure when Sakura came and dragged me away.

"What did you say to Sasuke-kun?" She asked almost too sweetly.

"I was changing?" I repeated myself, and she too blushed a cherry red though, and then Naruto dragged me away from Sakura.

"Ne ne what did you say to Sakura-chan to make her blush like that dattebayo?" He asked excitedly.

"I was changing?" I repeated again, and he blushed the mixture of the redness of a tomato and cherry, as small blood came out of his nose then smoke came out of his head, before he fainted.

"Naruto? Naruto?" I repeated, shaking him awake as I was panicking, I didn't know what I said that I affected not only him but the others too, and then Kakashi came, appearing infront of us and almost instantly all of them snapped out of their trance as Sakura and Naruto yelled at Kakashi.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I took the long way." He stated, the same excuse again....

"Not that again!!" Naruto yelled irritated.

Kakashi just ignored him as he told us what he was about to tell.

"So I decided to sign you all in for the chunnin exams! But it's your individual choices whether you want to go or not, if you are deciding to join, go to the academy at 5am three days from now!" He said, giving us papers which I immediately began to read.

"But?" I said darkly, making the three scooch away from me.

"E-Eh uhm...I'll just tell you in the academy bye!" He said quickly and almsot instantly as he came, he vanished.

"Woohoo! Chunin exams!! chunnin exams!!!" Naruto sang, looking at his paper as he walked back and forth, the thing was smirking as he put the paper in his pocket, and I folded mine and put it in my gloves, and I'm sure all of us wants to join....well except for my sister who looks like she's doubting herself.

Sighing, I went to her and hugged her, and instantly she hugged me as well, before forcing a smile on her face, making me shake my head.

"I'm going first...." I whispered, as I headed towards the house where the Harunos live, and saw that mr and Mrs. Haruno aren't here yet I went to my room and signed the paper.

'I'm getting a bad feeling about this exam.........' I thought, but decided to shrug it off and went outside, towards a training ground so that I can train.