5-Missions

Suzu pov
"Sakura point B." I heard through the ear piece.

"Sasuke point A."

"Suzu point C."

"Naruto?" Kakashi asked through the ear piece.

"Oh right Naruto point D!"

"You're too slow...the target has disappeared!" Kakashi suddenly state, making us look around.

Suddenly I heard a rustle behind me, making me look behind and saw the target walking towards me with an unknown look in it's eyes, making me run towards where Sakura is, forgetting the earpiece that is now at the ground.

"Eh? Suzu what's the matter?" She asked.

"It's following me..." I said and pointed at the bushes, where it appeared abd began to walk towards us, when suddenly Naruto came and catched the cat, but then it began to scratch Naruto.

"Oww! Hey stop that!!" Naruto yelled, but before he said that I took off
Sakura 's earpiece, who nodded a thanks and got near to Naruto and shouted at him angrily.

I sighed as I stood up, keeping my distance away from the cat as Naruto held on it.

"Lost pet Tora captured. Mission complete." Kakashi said.

-at the hokage's office-
The owner began to squish the cat using her hug, as Naruto laughed at it's pain.

"Ha! You deserve it!" He said at the cat, while Sakura sweatdropped.

"That's why the cat ran away..." Sakura exclaimed, as the thing hnned in reply.

After the woman payed us and got out of the office, Hiruzen began to tell us different missions, when Naruto formed a big X with his arms.

"No no no! I want missions that are not chores! Old man i want cooler missions! " Naruto shouted, but then Iruka slammed on the table and got mad, then began to scold Naruto.

Then afterwards, Hiruzen began to tell us the meaning of the ranks of every missions, much to our displeasure, so we all listened to Naruto instead.

"Yesterday I had Miso ramen, so now I should try hmm..." He exclaimed, as he put on a thinking face.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?" Hiruzen shouted at us, making Kakashi sweatdrop and scratch the back of his head, laughing nervously.

"Old man! I'm not a brat anymore that you have to lecture! I'm ninja now !" Naruto said as he huffed.

"So Naruto wants to prove he's nit a brat anymore huh? Then I'll give you a C-rank mission. An escort mission." Hiruzen said as Naruto looked at him excitedly.

"Who is it? A feudal lord? Or a princess?" Naruto asked jumping up and down.

"Just wait. Bring him in!" Hiruzen said, as the door opened revealing a sake smelling old man, as the man swung his bottle and gulped down his drink.

"What? A feudal bunch of snot nosed kids are going to escort me? Especially you, the short one with the idiotic look on his face!" The old man yelled, as Naruto laughed.

"Whose the short one with the idiotic look on his face?" He asked, and suddenly, we formed a line, with Sasuke the tallest, then Sakura, then Naruto, then..

"Hey you can't insult Suzu like that!" Naruto yelles at the man, as I glared at him with a look that can literally kill.

I could make him dead by now just by a spear on his heart and no one will notice or I'll freeze him to death or for a mire painful death, an ice spear on his lungs so that he will die a slow painful death....

A dark aura surrounded me as the others backed away from me, even Sakura as the man looked at me in fear.

"I-I was t-talking about the blonde..." He stuttered, as my dark aura stopped coming and i looked at him blankly.

"What?!? I'm going to kill you!!"Naruto shouted, lunging at him but Kakashi has stopped him beforehand.

"Anyways I am a master builder, Tazuna! I expect you to guard me with your life!" He exclaimed.

--at the village gates--
I sighed as Tazuna and Naruto kept arguing at each other, when suddenly I stepped on a suspicious having a bit of chakra puddle.

I lookes at it and looked at Kakashi who put his finger on his mouth, telling me to stay quiet then he turnes around and looks ahead.

I put out my feet and the puddle turned to ice. I just shrugged and ran to get in side with the others, as Sakura held my hand and she said that its for safety measures.......

Then suddenly the puddle (or more like ice puddle) disappeared and formed two shaking mist ninjas, as they shakily attacked Kakashi with their chains, who got caught and 'died.'

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto and Sakura shouted.

"O-one down." The ninjas stuttered from the unseen able cold, as they separated, one heading towards us while one was heading towards Naruto.

My brows furrowed as I attacked the incoming ninja while Sakura protected Tazuna, my handsign finished.

"Earth style: Earth Prison Jutsu!" I said, as I put my hand on the ground, making a stone cage appear and cage the ninja, who was struggling to get out.

Then I did another set of hand signs, as I put my hands up the sky, my fists covered in ice.

"Ice style: Ice fists jutsu!" I said, as I disappeared and appeared inside the cage, and punched him using my ice covered fists square on the stomach, making him fly towards his unconscious comrade.

I sighed as I dispelled the jutsus, the stone cage disappearing and the ice that covered myself disappearing.

I walked towards Sakura as I began to feel dizzy, my vision blurring, and before I knew it, I blacked out. The last thing I heard where the shouts of my name being called, as I drowned into the darkness.