SHORT SPECIAL CHAPTER

Oookay so in this chapter, Suzu and Sasuke are still in Konoha and Leo is not met yet.

Suzu pov
"KYAA WHO WHO TELL ME!!!" Sakura squealed, jumping up and down at the grinning face of Naruto, and the suspiciously jealous glare of the thing.

-flashback-
As me and Sakura went to the meeting place at the training grounds, Naruto has whispered something to Sakura whilst looking at me with this narrowed look on his eyes, and then Sakura suddenly came and jumped at me like a hungry tiger, squishing me with her hugs and making my ears ring with her squealing.

"I'm so proud of you!!!! 😆" she shouted, and came in the thing looking at Sakura in question, and Naruto came to him and whispered something to his ear, making him having this aura.

-end of flashback-
"NOW NARUTO TELL ME!!!!" Sakura yelled, making me sweatdrop at the loudness of her voice that sent my hair flying backwards.

"Well actually the he is actually a she because that she thinks that you're a tomboy because of your hair and personality dattebayo." Naruto grinned, scratching the back of his head, but it seemed like Sakura didn't care at this point.

"TAKE ME TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!" She demanded, as we sped off with my body flying with the wind like a leaf as Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke sped off to some place.

When we reached there we saw a girl, definitely not a ninja and in my case a daughter of a clothes designer, seeing her dress and all, but Sakura finally let me go once the girl turned around and saw us, or mostly to me as she blushed cherry red.

"Hiya Kurohara! I brought them here to meet you just like what I promised!" Naruto smiled, waving at the girl as she shyly smiled back.

"Hello.." She timidly spoke, but I kept my stoic face on, and turned around, slowly walking away.

"Ahem. Where are you going?" Sakura asked.

"To meet someone."

"Is that someone important for you to walk away so suddenly?" I nodded in response.

"Well who?"

"....Shino."

Suddenly there was a deep, long silence, and then I turned around and saw the heartbroken look of Kurohara, and the undeniable jealous look of the thing as both Sakura and Naruto have their mouths agape.

"You mean..the Aburame Shino?! The shady creepy silent guy?!" Naruto shouted.

"Tell me this isn't real..." Sakura muttered, trying to escape reality.

Before I could explain, Kurohara suddenly clinged to me and begged me to stay over and over, but sadly because of her being a nuisance, I forced her to let go but she had a tight grip on me, making us fall down with me on the bottom, both of her hands on either side of my head, her right leg abd knee inbetween mine, and surely our faces where inches away from each other.

I knew that a fact, in her face she doesn't want to get off, but I did want her to get off.

"Get off now." I state, pushing her but she won't budge.

Suddenly she was carried like a sack of potatoes by the thing, throwing her to the side as he helped me stand up, while Naruto ran to Kurohara and helped her up.

"I'm going." I state, walking away and felt the stares of the people behind me.

In a month, I noticed someone kept stalking on me like I was their prey, and sometimes I always get a glimpse of her hair wherever I go.

In this month she kept pestering me over and over, acting all goody goody on team 7 excluding the thing, and sometimes I caught her taking stolen pictures of me.

Why won't she stop this?!

But suddenly after 5 months, I felt relieved that all of that stuff stopped, and I saw her stalking somebody else instead, making me cheer inwardly as I got my unstalked life again.

After that I didn't even see her anymore which is fine, as I headed to Shino's team, where they are training to drop him his bento.