19-Meeting someone new part2

Suzu/Kira pov
Suddenly I was pushed to the wall with force, as she walked towards me, a mischievous smile on her lips, and came closer and closer until my nose came in contact with hers.

"Don't worry, I'll just be teasing a little someone so do me a favor..alright?"

Leo pov
What the hell was that woma-i mean gu- argh! I don't know anymore!!!

Butthead was beside me, glaring at the door, as shuffles and loud bangs were heard from here, ice slowly crept out of the door frame.

'Are you..jealous?' I asked the growling butthead beside me, who stopped his actions and blushed furiously.

"No I'm not!" He said ever so quickly, and before I could throw an insult, we heard someone, well more like Violet speak.

"Well now why are you running? I'm not gonna hurt you, just wash your back." Violet said from the door, making my mind imagine things but quickly tailslapped myself from thinking such naughty things, and instead looked at butthead who was glaring holes at the poor door.

What did the door ever did to you?!
D:

Suddenly the door bust open and came a dashing Kira who was only in a towel and hid behind me, while Sasuke was having a major nosebleed, his blood pooling the floor though I guess Kira didn't notice as she was hiding behind me, shielding herself from the indeed naked...WOMAN?! 0//////////0

Both me and butthead fainted after seeing her like that.

Violet pov
When i came out, both boys were instantly KO'ed, making me fall on the ground and laugh so hard that my eyes were brimming with tears.

"Ahahahahhaha!!!! If you've ever seen that funny look on their faces Ahhahahahahhvnejegbejsgdb!!!" My laugh was muffled when Kira threw me my clothes, while she was already changed in those boring lame plain white lab dress.

After I changed myself, I sat beside Kira, and stared at her, gaining her attention.

"Ne, why don't you talk? I never heard your voice." I muttered.

'That's cuz she doesn't want to.' I turned my head to the owner of the voie and shrieked at the unknown man infront of my face, making me scream and wake the fainted raven haired boy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed so loud, making both Kira and the man cringe as they covered their ears, being the one near me after all truly hurts.

'Not so damn loud woman! I am Leo in human form so stop being a screaming banshee!!!!' The man yelled irritated.

"Ehh...so you're Leo in human form?"-stare~-

'What?! Isn't obvious?!' He sighed, sitting beside Kira who just lent on his shoulder.

When she did that, we (well except Kira) noticed that boy with raven hair was glaring at him with full anger and jealousy, making both of us smirk as Leo hugged Kira closer.

'What butthead? Ya know she can't get enough of me and my coolness than your arrogant stuck up *ss.' Leo grinned, as the boy fumed and stomped closer, but suddenly all our actions came to a stop once the door lock clicked open and came that nasty woman and snake.

"Ahhh...hello dear Violet. Itssss nice to ssssee you all well." The snake man grinned, along with her disgusting wife, as both licked their licks sadistically.

"Now Kira, and I see Leo in human form..impressive. And Violet, say goodbye to Sasuke as you won't see him in a few months for his training." The woman stated, sneering after saying Sasuke's name.

'Bye butthead!' Leo grinned.

"Bye Raven haired boy!" I waved.

"See you..." Kira 's unmistakably smooth soft voice spoke for the first time that made us all freeze in total shock(well except for the snake bastard) but nonetheless, Sasuke smirked while waving a goodbye, as he went to that snake bastard to train.

But I wasn't mistaken as I saw that small blush on his cheeks, and I see that Kira has one as well.

Mmhmm...this is getting an interesting love development ~ :3

Suzu/Kira pov
As I waved goodbye to butthead or Sasuke, I had this fluttering feeling in my chest, and my heart was suddenly  beating fast when both of us had eye contact, making me clench my clothes where the heart is and looked down, my eyes overshadowed by my bangs.

'Kira what's wrong?' Leo asked, but I just kept silent.

"Tsk! I knew it was bad to let that Uchiha brat get near her damn it!!!" Lady Tsukiko cursed loudly as she roughly made me stand up by pulling me up by my arm tugging on it as she led me to the lab room.

Suddenly a black furry tail wrapped itself around my waist, and I didn't bother yo look behind to know who it is.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Lady Tsukiko growled, glaring at Violet.

"That's what I wanted to ask you."  Violet exclaimed.

"Just let go of her b*tch!" Lady Tsukiko sneered, pulling on me like a rag doll.

"Sorry but I'm fabulous, not a mirror." Violet stated, as she finally let go when Lady Tsukiko was fuming red with hot boiled anger, and dragged me to the lab room, maybe to force me to forget these confusing things going inside me.

But I did want that, this feeling made me feel...warm and..an emotion that makes me..happy? Is that the word? Maybe, but I was thought to never speak my mind when it comes to Lady Tsukiko's decision, so I hung my head low as she strapped me to the metal bed and began her experiment.

Leo pov
'You got her burned alright, but then it only made it much worse. You obviously hate her.' I sighed, and looked at the creepily smiling Violet.

"Me? Hate her? Naw, I don't hate her, but if she was on fire and I had a glass of water, I'll drink it." She smiled deviously.

'Yup. Obviously you hate her.' I thought, and just facepalmed on myself.

I turned back to my ice lion form and sat on the ground, whimpering a bit as I heard the loud sounds of the machines inside the lab room, meaning Tsukiko is really wanting Kira become an emotionless Killing machine that is wrapped around her finger.

No, I don't want that.

But how should I help and save her, if I myself don't know what to do?

"I know what you want, and let me tell you, if we have a chance tp bust Kira out, let's do it together, deal?" Violet said from my right, making me look at her and grinned at her idea and nodded, placing my paw on her hand.

'A deal it is.'

TriggerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara