12-Difference

Suzu pov
It was all black, like some sort of cave, but without an exit, when something formed beside me, making ripples below the shallow water that I just noticed.

I saw my younger self, the little me that hasn't been mixed with either ice or water, my hair still short, though I can't explain the color.

My old self looked so foreign, and I looked down and saw the difference in my appearance.

I outstretched my hand and so did the other, making our hands intertwine.

"You look different...." We both say in unison, as we both frowned and took steps back, letting go of each others hold.

"I wanna die..." I exclaimed.

"Who am I really?" She said.

"What are we?" We both stated simultaneously.

Suddenly, light enveloped me and her, making me wake up from this horror of the difference of me and my past.

As I woke up, thr nurse beside me immediately went outside,while I looked to the side and saw it was night.

Did I miss the chunnin exams?

"If you want to ask if you missed the chunnin exams is that you didn't. I already informed your sensei and the hokage what happened." That voice state, as I looked to her direction and saw the second proctor, Anko.

"Thank you..." I exclaimed, but I didn't want to hold her hand as thanks because I didn't wanna experience that pain again.

"Ehh Uhm...sure? Anyways I wanted to ask you a question, and not just one...is that okay with ya kid?" She asked while I slowly nodded making her grin as she sat beside me, but then it turned into a serious one.

"Are you one of Orochimaru's experiments?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"His wife." I said, as she tsked.

"I knew it that woman was anything but kind..and I believed in her fake kindness...how naive I was.." Anko sighed.

"You know Orochimaru?" I asked and she nodded, explaining to me everything, while I listened to every single detail, not even missing out a word.

After her explanation, I told mine, but of course it was still a bit cracked by every sentence because I can only speak three words, but she understood then looked at the window, a silence formed in between us.

"Wanna get dango?" She asked, and for the first time I smiled, more like a grin but..wow..it felt so warm, like she was like a mother or sister that I'm sure I'm safe with...but anyways..

I nodded swiftly while she laughed, carrying me as she jumped through the window and through the roofs, the pain I thought that will come never came, making us enjoy this wonderful night.

Third person pov
Meanwhile, while the two were bonding with each other, a certain snake and his wife were in a far distance but were they can easily spot them, their prey like eyes watching every moves they make.

"Oro, when will I get my possession back?" The woman state, as she looked at the person on her right as the person licked his/her lips.

"It's almost time my dear, and it seems like both of them are getting well together, just what I expected.." He/she said, a wide grin plastered on his/her face, making the woman do so as well, while they both grin like maniacs.

"Kabuto, spy on them, and make sure the trigger doesn't flip on." The woman exclaimed, as Kabuto nodded and went to where Anko and Suzu were heading.

"Well then let's see what will happen.."
-timeskip, the next day-
Suzu pov
Yesterday was one of my best day ever, and I just learnt that me and Anko has so much in common with each other, and even if we just met she managed to make me smile.

Somehow though, yesterday we felt like someone was watching us, so we decided to look around for that person but didn't find whoever that person is.

Now that the second part of the exams has begun, I was already inside the forest, screams were heard making me grin inwardly, as the screams told me that the fight has begun.

Dashing through the woods, I held my earth scroll close, slicing the heads off whoever I passed by, but when I looked through their pockets there were only a bunch of earth scrolls, making me frown.

'I think it's too easy to defeat them, too easy, and i thought I am the one who is the weakest inside this forest.' I thought, as I decided to walk to preserve my stamina.

While walking I heard a rustle behind me, when I looked to that direction I felt a dark presence, something really frightening, making me run for my life, not even wanting to check it out, because I didn't want to see and make my assumptions correct.

'I don't want to be taken back..I'm happy here, even though I'm supposed to be a monster, a killing machine..i just can't leave!' I thought, increasing my speed, and I heard loud booms behind me.

'If she gets me I'm sure she'll erase all of it, my memories, my emotions everything but my bloodlust, my thirst to kill..' I thought, and I reached where Sakura and the others were, and saw Orochimaru already had bitten the thing's neck, and now I know, that they were targeting me and him.

When Orochimaru's neck came back to his body, he licked his lips, while the thing was holding his neck in pain.

I wanted to run to him, to them, to help them even by just a little, but I froze in place when the snake has saw me.

"Ah, if it isn't dear little Suzu. How's your life filled with lies hm?" He asked, making me narrow my eyes as Sakura was looking between me and him, but I saw that she has fear in her eyes.

"Suzu what's-"

"Go.." I said, looking at her desperately.

"But-"

"GO NOW!!" I screamed, as she nodded quickly, taking the thing and Naruto as she ran for her dear life.

"We missed you so much, especially Tsukiko right Tsuki?" He asked, and when she said that, my eyes widened as I felt a lick on my shoulder, sending chills down my spine.

"Ah indeed you are right Oro, I did missed her very much. Didn't you miss me Suzu?" The woman state, whispering the last sentence on my ear, her hot breath on my cheek sent shivers in me.

"And you know what will happen right?" She whispered darkly, makingme take courage and try to run, but her strength took ahold of me, makingme squirm on her tight grip when Anko suddenly appeared.

"You Orochimaru and Tsukiko, let Suzu down or else!" She shouted, kunai at hand.

"Or else what?" Orochimaru grinned, activating the curse mark on her neck makingher scream in pain.

"Let's go now Oro, the plan is almost starting." Tsukiko said from behind me.

"Anko!" I cried, desperately trying to reach her as I freezed Tsukiko, but she got out immediately and took ahold of me once more.

"Letme tell you a secret..." Orochimaru said, and whispered something to Anko, making her eyes widen but she's still in pain.

But then in a blink, I was taken away.

'No!!!'