26-Team Hebi

Third person pov
As the leaf ninjas headed for the west, Sasuke and thr others went to the north to retrieve Jugo, someone calm yet menacing at the same time.

While walking, they had countless of stops because of Suigetsu, earning a lot of arguments from Karin, Karin flirting with Sasuke here and there, yet Sasuke and Suzu/Kira stayed silent for the time being.

"Old hag?" Suzu/Kira asked Karin.

"What?" She asked, but then realized what the kid has told her.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME OLD HAG YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" Karin screamed, chasing Suzu/Kira who had an angry 'old hag' on her tail, well seriously, she is in her monster form and Karin is trying to grab one of her tails.

When night came and thry came to a stop, Suzu/Kira along with Sasuke gathered food after Suzu/Kira turned back to her human form, much to Karin's displeasure of being with Suigetsu and the thought of her Sasuke being alone with a brat, a girl no less, as she and Suigetsu went to the forest to gef firewood.

Afterwards, after they ate fish, Suzu/Kira volunteered to be the first night watch, and everybody agreed, starting to find a place to sleep.

Suzu/Kira pov
As time passed, all except me came to sleep and rest for the time being, and I decided to play a song I once heard Lady Tsukiko kept playing using the music box to lure me in horrible dreams.

(I suggest play song here)
[Puppet]
Welcome to my world that's painted with sadness

There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all

Here I'm waiting silently for you, father

Why you were so cruel to left poor Mary alone?

lalala...

Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love

I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the dresses,

Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?

lalala...

Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand

I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, Let's play

I've never asked for this place that's called my home,

But hope, you will be staying with me until the end

lalala...

Please, don't be scared of me I'm a good girl

I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow

I'm tired of being the puppet of this world

Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with this man?

lalala...

Is he your true knight in the shining armor?

Who'll sacrifice himself just for your sake with no fear But then

Why he resembles the one, who created

This gallery and picture, that gave me a birth?

lalala...

MY TEARS ARE FALLING, WHY IT'S SO PAINFUL?

I DID NOTHING WRONG, SO WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?

THIS BURNING CANVAS BECAME YOUR CRUEL ANSWER

AND NOW FLAMES UNSPARINGLY KISS ME GOODNIGHT.

lalala...

Welcome to her world that's lying in ashes...

There's a sea of fire, There is no way to run at all...

She only wanted to be with her father...

But little Mary is melting in her abyss alone...

"I'm coming, father..."

As I finished the song, I looked up at the moon, remembering the good happy times before in the past, though I knew, all happy memories come to an end like fire burning the canvas a painter once loved, because life is not perfect, and that is a fact.

I know I sound so cruel but hey, is life always happy?

It isn't always that happy joyful memories that I wish would last, and sometimes I would like to commit suicide here and now, but then rethought of it as I don't want anyone close to me be drowned in sorrow.

Watching the stars twinkle in the night, I didn't notice someone wrap their hands on my waist, pulling me closer to their chest, and I knew who it is.

"I know it was hard, but still, I thank you for coming with me, and it makes me hapoy having you by my side..." He whispered in my ear, while I turned around and hugged him, nuzzling my face to the crook of his neck.

"I know..." I muttered, closing my eyes shut.

The next morning, we arrived at the northern hideout, and saw different mutated prisoners in every cell, all having crazed look on their faces as they looked at us as we passed by.

We ended up in the last cell, the tall metal doors blocking us from the person we wish to see.

Suigetsu has cut down the metal doors, and it came crashing, revealing the orange haired man that was the first one to have the curse marks successful on him.

Zoning out of their conversation, I went into the shadows, appearing only when needed.

Needless to say, Ducky has handled Jugo on his own, as we assembled outside, for a reason I don't know why.

"Now that team Hebi has been formed, I should tell you the objective for this team, and that is to kill Uchiha Itachi." As Ducky said that, his Sharingan blazed even with the burning Sun, though my mind told me something, like before, the question that I wanted to ask Ducky from the first day he told me his ambition.

'If the person has reasons for his decisions, and it is something to protect you, would you feel guilty after killing that person...Sasuke?' I thought.

This Itachi person is somebody like me yet also different than me, us choosing the same dark path yet not knowing whether it is rougher than the other.

Zoning out of ny thoughts, Ducky made a short introductions.

"Suigetsu." Sui spoke

"Karin." Old hag sneered, yet had this flirty look when she came to look at Ducky, but was ignored.

"Jugo." Orange exclaimed.

"...Kira." I stated.

"Sasuke. Now let's go and find whereabouts of Uchiha Itachi." Ducky spoke, as we all headed out to the ocean once more.

'Team Hebi is formed.' I thought.

'And darkness continues to overtake me.'