4-Test

Suzu pov
I woke up Sakura and made her go first, telling her that I have an errand to do.

Afterwards, as I have seen her off, I went towards my room and got my thank you gift, ate my breakfast(am I forgetting something?)then went to Shino's house.

I knocked on the door, afterwards leaving my thank you gift there, then ran towards training ground six.

When I arrived there I saw Sakura and Naruto on the grass, looking sleepy, while the thing as arrogant as he is, is still standing up but looking a bit sleepy as well.

I think they didn't notice my presence because I was behind them so I just shrugged and jumped to a nearby tree, sat on the sturdiest branch and closed my eyes to sleep.

11am.

Third person pov
Kakashi appeared and said his excuse that a black cat has crossed his path, then said to start the test.

"Wait a minute sensei! What about Suzu?" Sakura asked, looking around for her little sister when she spotted a familiar white cape.

"There!" She whisper yelled, and ran towards the direction of where Suzu is, while Naruto and the others looked at Sakura questioningly but followed.

When they reached the tree, they saw Suzu there, sleeping, as the birds in tree chirped and the chipmunks were looking at her.

"I didn't know that she's so cute when she sleeps..." Sakura sighed as she looked at Suzu.

"Eh? You don't see her sleeping face before?" Naruto asked Sakura who nodded.

"She always lets me sleep first and she always wakes uo earlier than me. So I don't really see her sleep, it's my first time today." Sakura exclaimed, while Sasuke was continuing to look at Suzu in fascination.

'She looks so cute when she sleeps..like a peaceful angel..wait a minute, UCHIHA SASUKE GRET A GRIP ON YOURSELF! THERE'S NO TIME TO BE THINKING ABOUT THAT! Revenge, revenge, revenge...' Sasuke thought, inwardly slapping himself.

"You know Sakura, Suzu sometimes gives me a cold feeling whenever I go near her for some reason, I dunno why though." Naruto exclaimed, scratching the back of his head.

"Really? I don't feel that wayt though.." Sakura stated, before walking near the tree.

"Suzu! Suzu wake up!" Sakura whisper yelled, making Suzu move a bit before she slowly opened her eyes, her blue, icy like eyes looked at them.

"Sorry I slept..." She said, as she jumped off the branch, landing in a crouched position as she stood up, looking at Kakashi.

"Oh right, let's begin the training. Let me explain the details, this training is called the bell test, and each of you will come at me and get one. The time limit is until noon, when the timer rings the test is over." He informed, showing them the bells.

"But sensei, why are there only three bells when there is four of us?"Sakura asked.

"It is so that one of you will be tied up to that post and be sent back to the academy." Kakashi stated.

"Can use weapons?" Suzu asked, as Kakashi nodded.

"But sensei that's dangerous!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Yeah! Especially that you can't dodge that eraser!" Naruto laughed.

"Class clowns are usually the weakest link to the team. We can safely ignore them." Kakashi stated, making Naruto stop laughing and glare at Kakashi, suddenly running towards him with a kunai at hand, charging at Kakashi with a battle cry.