31-The aftermath

Suzu/Kira pov
Floating in the dark abyss of my mind, I felt exhausted, pained, and confused. What just happened to me? Why are these things happening so quickly? I..I don't really get it now, I don't even know myself anymore.

"Then don't over think about it. Simple." The same voice I heard when I was controlled spoke.

"But how could I, if there are things that I have to know, and events that has been planned I plan to change?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I don't understand." He exclaimed.

".....ne, before I die, or if I die, can I give you my last will? And perhaps tell it to the others?" I asked the creature who looked at me in question.

"Err..sure."

"Thanks. So my last will is that, I want
Sakura to continue to be a great medic and continue to strive with her goal, to Anko, that I am sorry for not being a good daughter and hope you have a happy life without me, to the others, that I hope they full fill their goals.........and to Ducky to be happy even though I'm not by his side anymore, but let him always remember that I'm not completely gone, for I am in his heart."

"Kid, why are you telling this?"

"Because...I feel like I'm going to..disappear from this dreadful world." I smiled sadly, touching his head.

"I know it's too soon but..this is what destiny has in store for me, and no one can stop this wheel of endless sorrow, but death itself." And then, I closed my eyes, feeling myself go back to the world.

Waking up, I saw that I'm in a place, wrecked and such, and then I saw Ducky, going to attack someone who's definitely this 'Itachi' he speaks of, with his final move using his Susano.

'Heh. I guess it's too soon.'

Putting out the scroll, I summoned the monster, making a large cloud appear, and then I went deathly fast.

As the smoke cleared, his Susano's hand was in my heart, making me cough blood on my mouth, blood oozing out of the place where my heart is.

"Kira no!" Ducky yelled, dispelling his Susano as he ran to me, catching me before I fell, while Itachi looked at me in shock.

Looking at themselves, they saw that both their injuries where getting healed, because of Ice, who is the monster, his healing abilities, though mine didn't, as he needed my chakra in order for his healing to take affect.

"What, why isn't it working on you?!" Du- no Sasuke asked.

"Let's put pressure on the wound, I already-" I cut off Itachi, as I smiled at the two, putting my hand on Sasuke's cheek.

"No...it's okay Ducky....Sometimes we'll have to..give up.....so just rest..I'm getting sleepy...."

"No, don't you ever close your eyes!"

"..." I just stayed quiet, frowning at Sasuke's sad face.

"Why...why did you save me?" Itachi asked.

"Because...people have their reasons for..choosing the path they take..and every person also has..reasons for..the decisions they make...in some ways..you and I are both the same..and I also know..that Sasuke here..needs you more than me.." I smiled, eyes slowly closing.

"Suzu!" Sasuke yelled, eyes brimming with tears as he held me closer, while i weakly hugged him back, kissing his forehead with my bloody lips.

"Sasuke.......please always remember...that...I..love you...." And as I took my last breath, my eyes fully closed, and the last words I heard where Sasuke's whisper...

'I love you too, don't leave me..'

Third person pov
Years has passed after the great ninja war, and also the death of some honorable people.

Naruto lived his life as hokage, having Hinata as his wife, and having two kids.

Anko has her life as usual, being busy here and there, but also visiting the KIA stone, and the cemetery.

Leo and Violet became lovers, and have triplets, both busy taking care of them.

Others have their family, including Sasuke who has Sakura, and Itachi who's still alive and is the uncle of Sasuke's two children, both girls.
Sarada Uchiha is the oldest, who reminds Sasuke of Karin, while the youngest is named Kira Suzu Uchiha or also known as 'Ice' an unusual girl with icy blue hair and icy blue eyes, is short and rather has a skin of white as snow. She reminds him the Kira who he knows, and makes up his lost love by taking care of Ice, because she is weak, fragile and sickly not like Sarada who was strong and can handle herself.

So now, all of them has new lives, and a new generation begins.

'Trigger, Trigger, where are you?
Go hide quickly for evil will come
If it dares touch you even for a bit
Say goodbye to the world for it will end!' Ice sang, swaying her feet.

"Ice?! Come now dinner is ready!" Sakura called.

"Haai!!!" Ice yelled, running to the kitchen. And as she ran, every step formed a small snowflake like design of ice, yet came unnoticed by the little girl.

'The trigger has once again been flipped, and now a new fight begins.'

Fin.