30-The monster inside

Third person pov
All attention snapped to Suzu/Kira and the monster which has now appeared, lowering it's head down from the clouds to them, his icy cold blue eyes similar to Suzu/Kira's where staring at them, while Suzu/Kira herself was now perched up on the top of it's head, looking at them silently with glowung blue and red eyes, her three tails swaying gently around the air as the falling snow seemed to stop, watching the creature along with Sasuke and the others.

Third person povAll attention snapped to Suzu/Kira and the monster which has now appeared, lowering it's head down from the clouds to them, his icy cold blue eyes similar to Suzu/Kira's where staring at them, while Suzu/Kira herself was now perche...

The creature breathed a large icy breathe, eyes darting to Tsukiko, who looked at it with eyes so wide.

"W-what?! I..i didn't think that you would come out!" She managed to say, as the three men forcefully and painfully pulled out their swords and hand from her stomach, body dropping to the ground almost instantly like a rag doll.

"Tsukiko, didn't I tell you to use that bell only if it's in a case of emergency?" The creature's dark, intimidating voice boomed, while Sasuke and the others looked not at the creature, but at Suzu/Kira, who was standing on the creature's head like she didn't pay attention to what she's standing at, though the creature didn't mind it at all.

"I..*cough*..."

"You WHAT?!" The creature growled angrily at Tsukiko, slamming it's humongous tail at her body, making her smash into trees behind her, stopping on the 12th tree.

"Tell me, why didn't you do the agreement we promised?!" The creature roared, while Tsukiko now lay there, trembling in fear.

'What is this creature? And why is Kira there so suddenly?' Sasuke thought.

"Woah, that's a huge *ss monster ya got there Kira." Suigetsu blurted out, makung Suzu/Kira's attention to the three, but the monster didn't notice as it's rage was pinpointed on Tsukiko.

"...." Suzu/Kira didn't speak, as she looked at the three, trying to know who they are or very much try to remember what their names are and how the monster didn't see nor pay any mind to them. Tilting her head, she looked at them in question, blinking a bit, and then Sasuke and the others knew that she doesn't know ir recognize them.

"Oy Kira don't you remember us? It's me Suigetsu, Sasuke and Jugo here!!" Suigetsu practically waved his arms like a lunatic, but Suzu/Kira still didn't remember.

"Suigetsu..Jugo..Sasuke?..." Suzu/Kira asked mainly to herself, trying to remember the names.

"Duck." Sasuke blurted out, Suzu/Kira's attention snapped to him, as Suigetsu's and Jugo's attention did too.

"What?" Jugo asked.

"What do you mean duck? Did you meant to say f*ck?" Suigetsu asked.

"No. Her nickname to me. Let me try." Sasuke murmured, taking a step forward, alerting Suzu/Kira as her tails stopped their motion, tips pointing at the raven haired Uchiha.

"Kira, it's me, Ducky." Sasuke spoke, even though he was slightly embarrassed about himself on describing himslef that, let alone tell that he's that.

"Ducky?........Ducky! Ducky!" Suzu/Kira recognized, jumping to Sasuke, but the monster realized what she's doing, and catched her before she fell on Sasuke's arms.

"No. Stay here until I tell you to go, got it?" The monster asked.

"Hai......" Suzu/Kira spoke, sitting on the monster's head, waiting for his call.

"Kira don't listen to it!" Sasuke tried to say, but his words didn't reach to Suzu/Kira's ear, as the monster did something so that she wouldn't hear any of their words, let alone snap her attention to them even for a second.

Angered, Sasuke attacked the monster with his chidori, but it didn't even affect the monster at all.

For a few minutes, Tsukiko died of fear and blood loss, as the monster's attention now pointed to the Uchiha only.

"And what connection do you have with my container?" The monster asked, eyes narrowing to the Uchiha.

"I'm..her boyfriend."

Everyone, even the monster, Suzu/Kira, and Karin who just awoken freezed in place, looking at Sasuke unbelievably.

"Keh. You're lyi-"

"No I'm not. I'm telling the truth, right..Suzu?" Sasuke smirked, looking at the baffled Suzu/Kira, who has her mouth agape, showing her pure white fangs.

".....Is that true?" The monster asked, looking at Suzu/Kira who was frozen in pure confusion.

"Anyways though. As her boyfriend you will be the one who has the authority to hold this." The monster gave a silver bell with a red tie attached to it, as Sasuke looked at the monster in question.

"And what does this do?"

"It's your choice whether to put this on her neck or you can hold it yourself. That bell controls her monstrous power in either sealing it, or making it loose. Well that's all that I will tell you for now." The monster explained, then looking at Suzu/Kira.

"And you, we have a lot of things to talk about, but for now, I will return you back your memories and if you would want to see me physically, just use that scroll I just put on your pocket and do it like a summoning jutsu, only that it will activate with your blood. Now goodbye."

With that, the monster slowly disappeared, the icy terrain melting to it's original form, while Suzu/Kira now lay there on the grassy ground, eyes closed and form back to normal.

Sasuke decided to put the bell on her neck, and as he attached it, Karin came out of the trees, still looking shocked.

"S-Sasuke-kun is that true? That you're her boyfriend?" Karin asked, hoping it was just a lie to deceive the monster.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that..Karin?" Sasuke asked, but Karin said no more, as Sasuke carried Suzu/Kira bridal style, jumping through the forest to the nearest akatsuki hideout, the others following behind.

'It is true, but for her..are my feelings mutual?' Sasuke thought, looking at the sleeping girl.

'Well we'll never know, as long when it's her we're talking about, we'll never be so sure.' He spoke in his mind, inwardly smirking.