2-Academy

Suzu pov
I walked towards the academy while I held onto Onee-chan's hand. It's been like...a year now and I'm 11 years old, while she's 12, but I don't care though.

I always look up to Sakura now because she's smarter, beautiful and I think more stronger, guess I'll have to train harder this time to reach her.

The thing that I only hate to Sakura is that she's always Sasuke-kun this, Sasuke-kun that, she always speaks about him! That Sasuke is so lucky to have my sisters attention, and all these months I trained to be stronger, even my monster form i developed and trained just to get her attention!

Now I can speak to three words maximum, and I'm proud of it! I can now even read, write, and more! But I don't know some other words from what she calls as 'dictionary' and I don't get these mathematics.....Though I also hate shopping...it's crazy! One time Sakura invited me to go shopping with her, and then when we entered the shop it was madness! Clothes were flying anywhere and..ahem..anyways..

Hiruzen decided that I will have to go to the academy early because he said that I can go, but I'm too weak yet...any who, I'm still glad that I can go with my sister and I'll protect her from bullies especially Lady pig! She's scary when I first met her..

As we headed towards the classroom and we were already infront of the door, I gripped a little bit tighter on Sakura 's hands, making her know that I'm a bit nervous.

"It's okay Suzu I promise." Sakura exclaimed as she petted my head, then she got in first.

I nervously opened the door and put my emotions at the back of my head, as I went in and stood infront.

"Ah you're the new student that the hokage told me. I am Iruka, well care to introduce yourself?" The chunnin exclaimed, as I looked infront.

"Haruno Suzu." I stated, while bowing my head before looking up again, as the others, except Sakura looked at me questioningly.

"That's all?" A random student asked me as I nodded.

"Well please take your seat next to...ah! Ino you have a spare seat next to you, please raise your hand and..huh?" Iruka didn't get to continue his sentence as I sat next to Lady pig, but I sat a few meters away from her as Iruka shrugged and started his lesson about chakra.

"Let me explain to you what chakra is. Chakra (チャクラ, chakura) is essential to even the most basic technique. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire, or creating illusions. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. Did you all get it?" He asked, as we all nodded.

"Great! Now let's go on-" suddenly, another Chunnin appeared, and he shouted that 'Naruto' painted the hokage mountains, making Iruka angry and tell us it's a study session for a minute, as he went off dashing like a bad guy was on his tail.

When he was gone, the students began to chatter loudly while I just played with a kunai from my weapon pouch, when I heard loud squeals from infront of me.

Curious I looked infront and saw fangirls (along with Sakura -_-) flocking at that place squealing 'Sasuke-kun ' over and over.

As I looked at this 'Sasuke-kun' I saw that he has piercing onyx eyes, raven hair shaped like a ducks' bottom, a cocky attitude and all in all, a big frown that may cause him wrinkles.