8-Ice

Suzu pov
Carrying blocks of whatever they called it to make this bridge here and there was alright as Sakura kept watch, yawning.

The men looked at me in awe as I continued to carry two of these things they say is heavy back and forth to where Tazuna told me to.

Afterwards we three walked to the village, and I saw that all of them were really poor. Homeless Children were on the streets along with their parents as they struggled to survive, and the shop where we just entered just now has also poor products.

Then something caught my eye, a small crystal necklace that I immediately bought as Sakura looked at me in question, but gladly didn't ask anything.

As we walkes out, a small girl ran near me, asking for food, but I didn't have food so I gave her some of my money which she thanked me then ran off to who knows where, as we walked back to back to Tazuna's house.

When we arrived there's no sign of Naruto or Sasuke anywhere, but then Sakura dragged me to our shared room, slamming it shut.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, as she sat down infront of me.

"Can you show me that dance you performed, the one I saw before please?" Sakura asked, as I blinked.

"Why?"

"Just, please?" Sakura asked, making me sigh as I looked to the side, standing up.

"Don't judge." I state, as instead of water, ice was slowly forming around me, as I danced the one I did before, closing my eyes as I calmed myself.

When I finished I opened my eyes and saw Sakura looking at me astonished, as she clapped a bit.

"That was beautiful! But how did you do that?" Sakura said, pointing to the small crystals.

'Though..whu do they look a bit more..sharper..deadlier and..shinier?' I thought but decided to shrug it off.

"You'll hate me.." I state, but she looked at me with a pleading look, making me sigh deeply when I fell from her puppy eyes.

I explained and told her everything, and once I was done I didn't dare to look at the emotion on her face.

"I'm a monster...." I whispered to myself, but I knew she heard, as she hugged me.

"It's okay Suzu, I understand okay? You're not a monster, you are my sister." She said, making me microscopically smile as I nodded.

"Okay."

-Dinner-
Sweatdropping I saw Sakura scolding the two puking boys, as they were determined to eat much more than the other, they say to get 'stronger'

"You won't get stronger if you just puke the food out." Stated Kakashi, while I nodded in agreement.

"Seconds!" They both stated, but then got bonked on the head by Sakura, mainly to Naruto.

"You idiot! Can't you see you're just ruining my appetite and wasting food?!" Sakura exclaimed, while I pushed away my food and excused myself, before heading out and just watched the ocean.

After a while, this boy that I saw in Tazuna's house sat infront of the ocean, but a bit far distance from where I am.

Then I saw his sad teary face, making me walk near him and sit beside him.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"None of your business!" He said as he put out his tongue, and then putting it bacl afterwards.

"Ne." I said, gaining his attention.

"What?"

"I'll show you." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Show me what exactly?" He asked me, forgetting his sadness as his curiosity got ahead of him.

"This." I state, as I made small water and ice dragons fly near him, before both flew together, circling around eacj other and then smashing into each other, making shiny crystals fall down as their sides glittered with the light of the setting sun.

"Woah that's so cool! How did you do- I mean its okay." He said, changing the subject.

He didn't notice as I wrote something on the dirt next to him, as I stood up and went back towards Tazuna's house, but he noticed me going.

"Wait!" He state, but I pointed to his left then down, afterwards disappearing.

Third person pov
Inari looked to where Suzu just pointed, as he read her note.

'It is better to smile for the present than mourn for the past.
-Suzu '

His eyes widened as he understood what her message relayed, his head looked up to look where Suzu was walking away earlier, but then he saw no one, just the trees.

"Thank you nee-chan.." He said to no one, but obviously directing it to Suzu who didn't hear.

Meanwhile, Suzu was already at Tazuna's house, and deciding that she'll try a new personality, she snickered to herself as she thought of a plan.

She made a small ice snake and made it slither towards Kakashi's room and successfully got his book that she was always curious about, and went to the boy's room and hurriedly dragged them to their room.

As hurriedly as she could she threw them across the room and slammed the door shut, making Sakura look at her weirdly.

"Suzu what has gotten into you? You're acting all weird all of the sudden.." Sakura state.

"Yeah! And why did you throw me and teme to the wall? It hurts dattebayo!" Naruto said.

"Look." Suzu said, her free hand pinching her cheeks so that it would make a grin, while she held out Kakashi's book, making all of them instantly form a circle, the book in the center.

"Let's see what's the contents of this book..." Naruto grinned, as Sasuke tried to look like he didn't care, but he did.

"Here we go..." Suzu said, and dramatically the world began to go slow motion, her habds slowly and surely opening the book, when a gloved hand quickly closed it shut.

"Kakashi-sensei?!?" Sakura shrieked as she fell back along with the others, while Suzu looked at Kakashi who looked at her also.

"What's inside that?" Suzu asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Nothing." Kakashi said quickly, looking everywhere nervously, as Suzu had a dark aura, ice began to form beside her.

"Give me that!!!!!!!" She roared, chasing after Kakashi who ran for his dear life, or more like his dear precious book.

Sasuke and the others sweatdropped at Suzu, thinking of what has possibly happened for her to act like this.

"Maybe she ate something..." Sasuke state, and they nodded, trying shake off that scary look Suzu made to get Kakashi's mystery book.