28-Hotsprings -_-

Timeskip after EDB and Barbie's fight....
Suzu/Kira pov
We got a room in a some sort of..I dunno what it's calked but anyways, Ducky(who is seriously injured) told me to go to the hotsprings whether I like it or not because I'm with Old hag (and Ducky secretly pleaded me to guard her to not peek)

So being the good girl I am, after I wrapped myself in a bath towel I let Old hag go to the boys side and let her 'plan' be made.

What? It's just a payback for not letting ne fight. -3-

Anyways, I heard screams and such from the other side but payed no mind to it, but then I heard someone go to the water.

Turning around, I sighed that it was Old hag, but then I saw someone very familiar behind her, though the woman didn't see me yet.

'Sh*t gotta hide, Lady Tsukiko is here f*ck f*ck FUDGE!' I thought panicking, slowly going to the big rock at the center of the hotsprings as I hid, peeking ever so slowly and saw Old hag and Lady Tsukiko talking.

'Wait talking?!?! Bad news bad news!!' I panicked, and decided to do one last choice..

'Sexy Jutsu!!!' I thought and poof, turned to a boy (pic)

I walked away, and felt the atmosphere thicken as the silence erupted from the people who were now behind me. Realizing that I'm a 'boy' well..both threw shampoos, soaps, or anything that they can see on me, but I quickly dodged them, though one had hit me.

"Ow..." My voice was deep, and somewhat had this dark thing in it, making both stop for a moment making this ny escape.

'Teleportation jutsu!!'

And then I disappeared in a poof.

------------------
Appearing on the room, I was just in time to see Ducky going to put on his shirt, making me blush a cherry red.

He turned around and saw my face, teasingly smirking as he pinned me to the door, my eyes close shut as I felt his hot breath on my face.

"Like what you see?" He asked seductively, my anti pervert and anti-going-to-my-personal-space alarming, making me push him and make an ice wall between us.

"Pervert!!!!!!" I yelled, running to Orange for safety, just in time for the door to slam open and close revealing a clueless Sui.

"Who?" He asked.

Suddenly the door broke open, stomping on Sui like an ant as Old hag came in like a wild hog from a race, her hair all messy.

"Who dares to peek on my Sasuke I'll kill her!!!" Old hag screamed.

"Then kill yourself." I deadpanned, making her realize what she said and her face was instantly painted in cherry red.

Yeah old hag, burn.

Feeling bored on their next conversation, I decided to go out, but a ceratain overprotective, unfair, injured Ducky stopped me on my tracks.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, my back still turned to him, as the room went silent.

"Outside?" I asked dumbly.

"Specifically where?" He questioned.

'What is this 20 questions?!' I yelled.

"No it is not now answer me." He answered my thoughts, wait how did-

"I said that outloud didn't I?" I facepalmed, knowing it was true.

"Anyways Ducky, calm your panties, I'm just going on a walk alone because I'm bored out of my mind as you talk and talk and yadda yadda." I rambled, not bothering to let him stop me now as I closed the door behind me, me already outside and went on my way to the corridors.

While walking I saw this koi pond that made me interested, as I neared it and looked at the fish in fascination, as it swam in circles in the pond.

Suddenly, a person overshadowed me from behind and before I could do anything I was knocked out as the person sprayed sleeping gas on my nose.

'Fudge who the hell?!'

Third person pov
No one knew where Suzu/Kira went , but as time flew by, Sasuke insisted to find her, even though Karin and Jugo told him that Naruto and the others are nearby.

Meanwhile, Suzu/Kira woke up ,seeing only black, but she can definitely feel the wind brush her cheeks as her habds are tied, and her eyes are blindfolded.

"Who are you?!" Suzu/Kira growled, releasing a cold menacing aura that made the kidnapper shiver.

"Relax kid, I'm just taking you back to the base, leader-sama 's orders." A deep voice spoke beside Suzu/Kira.

Definitely not liking the part that the kidnapper has entered personal space, Suzu/Kira freed herself almost immediately as she got out of the man's grip, and untied the blindfold, revealing a sharkman with the akatsuki cloak.

"Hoshigaki Kisame, one of the seven legendary swordsmen, what business do you and the akatsuki want with me?" Suzu/Kira asked, eyes shining a bright blue and red.

"I'm not exactly surprised that somebody knows me already. Anyways, if you wanna know you'll have to come with-"

Suzu/Kira pov
"Hell no." I deadpanned, while he anime fell.

"I swear you curse like Hidan..." He mumbled, but straightened his posture.

"......"

Silence was in between us as thr wind blew my hair to the left, while his cloak rustled.

'How to distract him....aha! This might work!' I thought nodding to myself.
.
.
. Wait for it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.RANDOMNESS ACTIVATE!

".....LOOK A FLYING FISH!" I yelled pointing behind him, facepalming myself for my stupidity.

To my surprise it worked, as he yelled 'where?!' and turned around, and it was my chance as I made handsigns and teleported away.

As I appeared infront of someone, she screamed, and I screamed as well, because of her ugliness close to me.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" We yelled together, but before i could scream again Ducky put a hand on my mouth, and still my randomness is activated, i licked his hand, which he was definitely grossed out and pulled away.

"Old hag your face was epic i tell you. I wish I had a picture of it neatly posted on Facebook....."

"Facebook?! The hell is that?! And didn't I tell you to stop calling me that ice queen?!" She growled.

"Well..as the 'ice queen' I am certainly higher than you, an old bat, and as an ice queen, I'm closer to the ice king AKA Ducky." I sarcastically remarked, my patience running low.

"Kira." Ducky called.

"Wha-Mpf!!" I turned around, only to be-