24-Awoken

Third person pov
Suzu/Kira slowly woke up in the midnight, seeing that she is in a hospital, the window curtains open showing the bright full moon shining, with the stars accompanying it at the night sky.

'What just happened?' She thought, clutching her shirt where the heart is.

'I still here these voices telling me to kill..but then her voice reached me before, telling me that I can fight it..though now..' She sighed.

Meanwhile, Sasuke was looking up the ceiling in thought. He decided that after he killed Orochimaru, he would form a team of his own consisting of Suigetsu, Uzumaki Karin and Jugo. He had thought at first in bringing with him Suzu, or by now what others call her as Kira, but anyways he would ask her and let her decide.

-mini timeskip brought to you by Uchiha Sasuke's awesome hair-
Suzu/Kira pov
While waiting for the sun to rise, I noticed that the clock striled to 5 am, and the door on my left slammed open.

"Suzu/Kira!!!!!" They shouted, suffocating me in a strangling hug.

"Can't...breathe..." I cracked out, making them realize and jump away.

"Anyways are you okay now Suzu?" Sakura asked me.

"..oh right that's me..erm yeah?" I muttered, but she heard it.

'Kira, later on me and Violet has something to talk about you and us privately.' Leo spoke, making Anko sigh in defeat.

"Alright alright...I get it I won't peek or eavesdrop..." She sighed, while both Violet and Leo grinned.

"So you're..my adoptive big sister?" I asked Sakura, who nodded happily.

"Yes I am! Do you remember everything now?!" She asked, and slowly I nodded.

'Kill..' The dark voice inside me whispered, making me tightly close ny head again.

"Kira?! What's happening?!" Violet shouted in panic.

"Suzu what's wrong? Speak!!" Anko yelled, holding my hand tightly.

"It hurts..but I won't..kill you..i don't want to..." I mumbled, but they heard.

'Oh man I can't use the sealing again, come on not now!!!' Leo roared, holding on me tightly as the people inside the room restrained me once I kept thrashing around, but then the whispers stopped and I stopped also, palms sweaty along with my forehead, I gasped for air as my eyes were open wide.

"What did that woman do to her?!" Anko growled, looking at me in worry at the corner of her eyes.

A knock could be heard and came Shino, holding a bento in his hand, as I remembered that I was the one delivering then to him, but I guess it's the opposite.

"Thanks." I stated, and he nodded in reply, as everyone watched him go to the seat beside me, putting the bento on the nightstand as he sat down, not caring if people were staring at him.

After a while though with talking this and that, Leo and Violet didn't had a chance to talk to me as the visiting hours were over, the sun was going down and of course they left.

Suddenly the window opened letting in the cool breeze of the night air, and also a certain ducky.

"Hi ducky." I waved, giving him his nickname I gave him as he sighed yet smiled slightly, sitting on the chair where Shino sat earlier, as he held my Hand.

"Are you okay now?" He asked worriedly, and I'm disappointed that ducky doesn't show these emotions to other people but me, but I'm sure he has reasons, abd whatever it is i won't ask until he explains himself.

"Yes I am ducky, now what are you doing here?" I flicked his forehead, making him pout cutely.

"Why is it bad to visit my ice princess?" He smirked, but I flicked his forehead again making him cover the red mark with his hand.

"The truth." I exclaimed, and he nodded.

"I came to tell you my plans. Tomorrow I'm going to kill Orochimaru and his wife and then form a team, team Hebi. I had eyes on people that can join, namely Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo. Team Hebi has one goal, and it is to kill my brother Uchiha Itachi." He growled mentioning his name, but all I wanted to ask was:

'What will you do if the person has a reason for the path he took?'I thought, but decided to keep my mouth shut.

"And?" I asked, knowing that's not what he just wanted to say.

"I am here to ask you if you want to join in, but I'm not forcing you or anything, you can decide." He explained, making me look at the ceiling.

"...can I think about it? Give me until tomorrow alright?" I asked and he nodded, kissing my forehead before jumping out the window, his smile obviously seen before he left.

Smiling to myself, I closed my eyes and fell asleep, letting sleep take over me.

-inside mind-
Here I am again, in my mind which is clearly dangerous, for the darkness can easily take over me, but if not for the anger inside of me it can't.

Here it comes again, whispering, ordering, telling to me to kill, get thirsty for blood shed, leave no survivor, kill all of them.

What is it that happened to me to have this darkness in me? What happened to me to make me into..this?

I can't really understand, life is so complicated, everything is so confusing, but first i am focusing on one thing, and that is the request ducky has asked me.

Looking in the dark abyss I decided, nodding to myself as I walked to the light towards reality, and knew that I'll have to sacrifice.

'I'm so sorry..Leo and Violet, but I have to leave you with the safety of Konoha, and let me endure this pain alone. I cannot bare making both of you, along with everyone else to experience this pain of greed, selfishness and sins, as I am about to embark on a journey that has a rough dark path.' I thought, and opened my eyes.

"Gomenasai."