16-A random day

Third person pov
Today was a day Suzu/Kira was once again let out of her tank, and she was training, levelling her powers as usual with Tsukiko's hawk like eyes on her.

Meanwhile, in Konoha a certain pink haired kunoichi was visiting the third's grave after her training, as she knelt down and held a picture of her and Suzu together in a training ground, Suzu letting her microscopic smile while she was letting out her big grin.

"*sigh* Suzu wherever you are, please be safe and please...come back." She mumbled, saying a few prayers for the third hokage.

Back to Suzu/Kira, she is now trying to read, but then she sneezed so suddenly, as she rubbed her nose while Tsukiko and Leo were looking worriedly at her.

"Are you okay? Let me get you 5 shots." Tsukiko state.

'Oy woman that's too many just for a sneeze. Don't you think you're just overreacting?' Leo panicked, as Tsukiko sighed in defeat and gave Suzu/Kira 3 shots.

"There happy?" She asked and Leo nodded.

'Hey can I ask you something?' Leo asked in the middle of the silent tension between them.

"What?"

'Is there a possibility of having a family full of pink haired people?' Leo asked to which Tsukiko grimaced.

"No, and it'll be a miracle having even just one family having that disgusting color of hair." Tsukiko exclaimed, a look of disgust clear in her face as she imagined it.

In Konoha...
The Haruno family all sneezed, and they rubbed their noses, the itchy feeling still there.

"Is someone talking or gossiping about us?" Sakura 's father asked.

"Maybe." Sakura's mother shrugged.

"Who would even?" Sakura asked herself.

Suzu/Kira pov
Leo told me that we were going to play 'tag' today with the boy I met in the bathroom, in request of Lady Tsukiko to Lord Orochimaru who agreed hesitantly, though i knew he might've lost to Lady Tsukiko's pleads. Is that 'tag' something which involves killing people or hearing their screams of pain in my ears as I slowly shred their skin from their flesh slowly and painfully?

'If you're thinking if this 'tag' involves shedding a persons skin and bones while hearing their screams of agony echoing through the walls you're mistaken. It's simply a catching game alright?' Leo sighed, me slowly nodding in understanding.

'Ah look, the numb skull is here.' Leo grinned, showing his fangs as the raven haired boy came nearer to us.

"Hello cat and Kira." He state, both him and Leo having a glaring contest.

'Hello butthead, Kira says hello too.' Leo growled inbetween their glares, but then I sighed and thought of a perspective as I made an ice wall in between them, water ropes binding their waists just in case.

A look of shock and recognition came to..i dunno his name so I'll call him butthead as Leo describes him, though why recognition?
-Mind link-
Kira:So when shall we start?

Leo:Now, and I'm 'it'

Kira:uhm...okay.

-mind link off-

'Okay, tag you're it butthead!' Leo grinned, and butthead headed towards me, but then in reflex I thought he was gonna attack, and I followed my instincts which made my wild animalistic side come out and my eyes glow, making him stop as I disappeared and appeared behind him, but Leo blocked me.

'Oy oy, what did I just say that no killing?!' Leo huffed, making me realize as I calmed down, looking at butthead.

I bowed my head quickly, before Leo had a thinking face on...

'Let's just play water fight! We have individual teams alright?! That's all!!' Leo grinned, but realized what he said but knew he couldn't back out, as a menacing look came to my features.

Quickly as they could, both boys teamed up and attacked me with water using water guns (where did they get that?) and water balloons (where did they get that too?) throwing them at me, but it's useless, as the water stopped infront me and came back at them, both shriekimg like little girls as they ran for their dear dry fur/clothes, as the water kept hitting them.

After a while, I won (obviously) and both were soaking wet while I was dry like nothing happened.

I blinked and did handsigns, in my thought saying: "earth style: ice dome jutsu!"

An earth dome enclosed both of them, and after awhile I put down the dome, and saw Leo all dry, but butthead was a human popsicle, but both Leo and me just stared at his freezed figure, me not knowing what to do to a human popsicle while Leo thinking of eating the human popsicle.

When Lady Tsukiko came back, she saw butthead 's situation and laughed so hard, but nonetheless called mister Kabuto as Kabuto freaked out and slowly breaked the ice that surrounded human popsicle butthead.

We headed back and Lady Tsukiko insisted on changing me, though i didn't reply as she did change me to my normal and looking the same plain white dress.

"Kira, today we're going to have dinner with Lord Orochimaru, mister Kabuto and the human popsicle okay? Remember your manners." Lady Tsukiko informed, making me nod my head slowly.

As we reached the dining table, I sat on my usual seat, Leo sitting beside me though he sat on the floor and me on the chair, me facing butthead. So it was like this.

Lord Orochimaru Mister Kabuto. Leo(on the floor)

Butthead. Table. Me.

Lady Tsukiko

Simple...I guess?

-mind link-
Kira:Leo, I think Mister Kabuto and Lord Orochimaru would look good as girls.

Leo:Really? Send me the picture of your imagination.

Kira:Okay, just wait a bit.

Leo:Pfft..AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*snort* THEY CERTAINLY LOOK LIKE GIRLS HAHAHAH HGGEVENEHSVBSFSSBNSGEBSJSGEBSJ!!!

Kira:Hahahaha...Ha?

Leo:Don't mind me and HAHAHAHA eat, the picture isn't going away AHAHAHA

Kira:Err....okay.

-mind link off-
Quietly I ate my food, before putting it in the sink and dragged Leo who's cheeks are puffy and red, tears escaping his eyes as he held the emotion they call humor, while Lady Tsukiko and the others were looking at him weirdly, but it seems like he didn't care, as I continued to drag him towards the room where I'll be sleeping later on (tank) while I watched the laughing Leo and waited until Lady Tsukiko came.

'What a random day..' I thought, sweatdroping as Leo still can't get over with it.