11-Fear

-time skip, exam-
"YOU WHAT?!?" Sasuke(surprisingly), Naruto and Sakura shouted, which attracted thr attention of some genins that are entering for the chunnin exams.

"I'm going alone." Suzu said bluntly, as she showed her paper, and everyone furiously read it over and over and over again, not wanting to believe it's true.

"Ask Kakashi sensei." And with that, they bolted inside the building, with Suzu following behind them, but suddenly, she felt a really bad vibe in her once she entered the building, making her freeze in her tracks as she did so.

'Why am I feeling this way? It's only if there's danger or if him or her is here...please don't be the second one..' Suzu thought, shuddering as to think what will happen once one of them saw her.

Suzu began to walk a bit faster, when she bumped into someone, making her land on the floor as the person fell down also.

When Suzu opened her eyes, she saw a woman with purple hair with a rather revealing clothing, but decided not to ask about it as something sparked inside her, making her hold her head.

"Sorry..." Suzu mumbled, before running towards the 3rd floor where she was supposed to go.

Meanwhile, the person she bumped into also felt that same spark, but much lesser, as she groaned and stood up, scratching her head.

"What the hell was that spark?!?" She exclaimed, before walking off to the direction of the Dango shop.

Suzu pov
I entered the examination room, going to where Sakura was as she and Lady pig were arguing about the thing again, while I made a silent conversation to Shino, but then, the worst thing happened that made my fear intensify.

"Would you all shut up? You're like a bunch of highschoolers babbling here and there." Kabuto said.

My hands began to moist as my heart beat so fast, my breathing stopped for just a second as if it was a slow motion, when our eyes made contact, his lips forming to a smirk as he saw me.

'If he's here then....both of them are-' my thoughts were interrupted as the thing went forward and asked Kabuto about information of Rock Lee and Gaara of the sand, to which Kabuto surprisingly gave him the information he has.

Suddenly he badmouthed the sound, which I grew suspicious of, isn't that the land where his lord rules over? Then that means this is all an-

Three sound ninjas came infront abd thr hunchback tried to punch him, but hr evaded the attack. Suddenly his glasses broke as he puked, making me cheer inwardly as he got injured, but then I felt someone staring at me.

The same stare I always get in the tank.

'Oh god no.....'

My thoughts where distrupted again when a bandanna man appeared, with chunnins by his side as he shouted for all of us to take a number and whichever number it is, is where we we'll sit.

I got a number, and it said '66' so I plopped on my seat and guess what? I was sitting next to a scary looking woman and a scary looking man.

'Karma is such a b*tch.' I thought, as the exams began after the bandanna man told us his boring rules that I didn't bother to listen to and I flipped my paper.

When I looked at the questions I blinked and reread it again, and to be honest I don't understand anything, because the words are too deep.

Sighing I took my pen and began to write random words like Dango, Kill,Dango, Kill, Dango oh and did I mention Dango?

2 minutes before the time ends and I saw Naruto frustrated, Sakura and thr thing already finished theirs while both were glaring at Naruto for a reason I don't know.

"Alright time is up! Now for the last question, y-" my hearing was cut off as I felt myself getting light headed, my eyelids were getting heavier and my body seemed to burn in fire. I wanted to scream for someone to help and stop this, but I know something or more like someone is doing this, so I look around but my sight was blurry.

But then while I looked around, I heard it, that hissing sound of her husband, making shiver in fear as I did so.

My eyesight became clear once the glass shattered and came the woman who I bumped into earlier, she has a wide grin outstretched on her face and a banner behind her. As she looked around, we made eye contact, and just like that my head hurt like crazy.

'What is happening? Who is this woman?!?' I thought, holding my head as I gritted my teeth.

"My name is Mitarashi Anko! And I will be your second proctor for this exam!" She shouted, and I thought it was familiar....somehow..

'Anko...?' I thought, but didn't get quite get it, though I'm sure that I heard it somewhere...

When I came back from my thoughts, I saw that no one else was there except that woman herself, as she stared at me and I stared back.

Suddenly she walked towards me, but I kept my stance, not wanting to lose in this game as she continued to walk to me while I stood my guard without fear.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Suzu. Just...Suzu." I state, as we still kept our eye contact.

"So you're the girl that..nevermind..." She didn't continue her sentence, as she walked away, but I held on her hand wanting to get more information, but then I felt pain as she felt hers too, but on her neck as mine in my head, the pain was unbearable but I just kneeled on one knee, letting go of her hand as I clutched my head, feeling it throbbing, my eyesight got all white, and it turned to yellow then vice versa.

I didn't know what was happening, but I felt someone carry me bridal style, as the person dashed as fast as he/she could, his/her voice was muffled as my ears were ringing, but I understood that he/she told me not to close my eyes, surprisingly my body listened as I fought with myself to stay awake.

And then I heard a door opening and muffled voices, and suddenly something pricked on my hand, and that was the cue I blacked out.