23-Violet's and Leo's pov

Violet pov
I barged in the hospital room along with Leo, growling as I looked at cotton candy, Anko and a shady character.

"What did you do?!" I growled, directly at pink blub, who looked at Kira then looked at me bravely.

"Sh-" before she could continue, Leo circled her in his ice lion form, making both Anko and the shady guy alert.

"Oy Leo ya know they'll attackyou if you don't go back in your human form right?" I asked him, before he growled and changed back, surprising the three.

'Tsk. Just so you know bubblegum, that whatever you did to her, we will make sure to go out of this village after she wakes up.' Leo growled.

"No please! Don't take her away from us again!" Sakura pleaded.

"Again?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Yes again. Let me explain everything I know." Anko stated, and dragged me outside, leaving Leo, the shady guy, and pinkie pie inside the room.

Leo pov
Now as both the girls left, I looked at this shady character who-

"Aburame Shino. Nice to meet you." He exclaimed so suddenly, as he surprised me.

"Oy Don't go scaring me like that! Anyways what's your relationship with Kira?" I asked.

"She's my......best friend." He answered.

"Hmm..best friend huh? So you're close to Kira?" I exclaimed to myself.

"Suzu. That's her real name. Haruno Suzu." Pinky stated, making me gape at her.

"Oy oy oy. Don't tell me she's related to ya cuz you two look nothing-" I was cut off.

"No, she's my adoptive sister, but she lived with us for about a year, and we get along fine actually, but when I look at her eyes from before and now, both are so different, yet also the same." Sakura explained, though I got confused at the last part.

'So different yet also the same? Huh. For a wise handsome guy like me i don't know the meaning of it.'I grinned, and then before I knew it Shino left.

"Err..you're weird." Pinky sweatdropped.

'And handsome.'I smirked, making her facepalm.

'What? Can't handle my awesome features pinky? Huh, I do understand that an idiot like you won't see the true perfections of the ice lion Leo AKA me.'I smirked while she fumed in anger when I called her an idiot, but before she could make a complaint or do anything, ice began to form below Kira as black chakra began to form on herself and horns began to grow on her head, one full while one is broken, markings crazily appearing all around her body, as ice slowly crept out under her.

'The hell?!'

Violet pov
After Anko has explained everything, I nodded in understanding.

"So you're saying that Kira is your daughter?" I asked.

"Suzu. And yes, though she has no father." Anko sighed.

"Well let's go back then."

When we opened the door, a dark ominous chakra surrounded the room, suffocating me as I saw that ice covered half of the room, and Kira looks abnormally different, though her eyes are still closed.

Suddenly Anko dropped to the ground, holding her neck and her head on the other hand, her teeth gritted in pain as one of her eyes are tightly closed.

"S-Suzu fight it! Damn it I know you're stronger than that!" She yelled, making the creeping ice that was heading towards us stop, and all of the markings on Kira's body that kept on appearing and growing came to a halt, then suddenly Kira started squirming in thr bed.

"Ngh!! N-no-kill..ugh!KILL!!!!!!NO!" She is fighting herself, as pink forehead ran to her and hugged her along with Anko, while Kira was thrashing around their hold, eyes opening showing one red eye, and one blue eye, both glowing as fangs growed from her teeth, but also came to a halt as she is fighting whatever that damn woman put in her.

"G-gah! Don't touch me!!S-stop!!Kill all of you!! Rraaaaaaaaahhhh!"
Mixture of hers and a dark version of her voice kept going out of her mouth, as she kept thrashing.

"Suzu fight! You can do it!" Pinky head screamed in the sounds of the swirling dark chakra going berserk, and I'm surprised that the hokage didn't sense this.

"Suzu! FIGHT IT YOU LITTLE KUUDERE AND DO IT FOR ALL OF US DAMN IT! THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY, YOU AND ME!!!" Anko also yelled, ignoring the curse mark that I see peeking out that's glowing bright red orange, and ouch that hurts.

'Art of the lion beast: Ice demon seal!'
Leo shouted, putting his palm upwards as a kanji sign for ice appeared, and to the other appeared the kanji for demon, on on the center of himself appeared the kanji for seal, and all attached themselves to Kira, making her let out an ear splitting scream, before finally the chakra died down, and her features came back to normal.

Leo was panting, hard, and I saw that his chakra is low, very very low.

"Oy what the hell are you thinking?!" I shouted, running to him as I gave him some of my chakra, him saying 'thanks' after a few minutes as I sighed.

"Don't do that again, anyways let's check on-" I turned around and looked at Kira, who was asleep, pinky fainted and Anko holding Kira's hand, her head on the bed and I guess she fainted as well.

"Let's go get them to the hospital."

'We already are in a hospital.'

"Whoops! Hehehe....." I grinned sheepishly, before picking up Pinky while Leo picked up Anko, as we headed outside.

Leo pov
After we gave them to the medics we came back to Kira's room, and saw a
bellflower on the vase, and an Uchiha necklace beside it, making me smirk.

'Butthead came after all and visited his soon-to-be girlfriend hm?' I smirked, and went to pick up the necklace, putting it on Kira's bag for safety.

"Oh yes he did indeed, though if I saw him I would tease him for a month or so." Violet grinned.

'Heh, in the outside he looks stoic and cold hearted but in the inside he still has this soft spot for Kira. Nice going butthead, I kmew you have deeply fallen for her.' I grinned, talking to no one.

Shino pov
This feeling that I knew was impossible for a person like me to have..

Yet..i couldn't deny this feeling I have for her from where I first met her until now.

Love.