15-Ravenhairedboy-Part2

Recap
"I'm-" before the raven haired boy could say his apology, a voice interrupted him making him shiver nervously.

"And what are you doing here?!" Tsukiko growled.

'Ohhhhh busted! Deserves you right! Emo looking duck butt raven hairedcloset pervert!!!' Leo thought, as the raven haired boy knew he was in trouble, because he knew he crossed that woman's boundary.
End of recap

Third person pov
Tsukiko still had her glare fixated on the raven haired Uchiha, as she went and put on the towel on Kira/Suzu, as she taught her how to do it herself.

After Tsukiko successfully wrapped the towel on Kira/Suzu, the three of them left, not before Tsukiko whispered something to the raven haired boy.

"Come here again and next time there won't be a second chance."

The raven haired Uchiha shivered, as they passed them, but when Suzu/Kira has looked at him in the eye, he saw Suzu, his teammate who was informed to him that was kidnapped before he left the village.

"Wait!" The Uchiha yelled, stopping them in their tracks.

"What?" Tsukiko asked, looking at him with her glare intensified.

"What's...her name?" Uchiha asked.

'It's Kira Yuuki or Kira perv. And FYI she doesn't know how to talk yet.' Leo answered for Kira/Suzu, as the three went away, leaving the confused Uchiha.

'But I'm certain that she's Suzu, was i mistaken?' He thought.

Leo pov
As we went back to the room we came from, Tsukiko taught Kira how to dress, though I knew she wasn't listening again making me sweatdrop as Tsukiko left yet again saying that she has some papers to get for a minute, making me sigh as I was left with blank little Kira.

'Kira, mind link.' I said.

Kira:What is it?

Leo:why can't you talk outside your mind?

Kira:Dunno really, Gomen Leo.

Leo: Nah it's okay. You'll get to know it soomer or later okay?

Kira:Ya! ^^

Kira:Mind link off.

After our little conversation, Tsukiko came back with some papers, a pen, and an injection, making me alert as I went infront of Kira almost instantly, growlimg at Tsukiko's unknown intention.

'What do you think you're doing woman!' I roared, but she seemed unfazed.

"Just something I wanted to make her more healthy. What? We don't want little Kira be a little sickly chold now done we?" Tsukiko smirked, knowing that she has won the battle.

Sighing I told Kira what she was about to do, as I sidestepped and let Tsukiko do her thing.

I winced as I watched the needle prick on Kira's skin, the icy blue liquid slowly injected into her, as I imagined if that happened to me and shivered at the pain, but Kira seemed unfazed and looked blank as ever.