20-Escape

2 and a half years later, the day when team 7 minus Kakashi sees again..
Third person pov
As Violet and Leo in his human form are patrolling the nearest area from Suzu's/Kira's room/tank, they heard a loud crashing sound, and then unfamiliar footsteps approaching the place where the loud crash came.

"Hurry! Now's the chance!" Violet whisper yelled, as both her and Leo went to the tank/room, and carried it using Violet's and Leo's chakra coated hands, both walking with as much speed as they can.

Suzu/Kira is still asleep though, but that didn't matter to both of the people carrying her tank, as they decided to break it and take her quickly, jumping out of the severed base and headed to the forest, but then bumped into someone clad in orange.

"Ow!!!" Both Violet and the one clad in orange whined, holding both of their heads.

"Whoops. Ehehe sorry err..leaf ninja, but we better go!!!" Violet said quickly after seeing the forehead protector on the blonde's head, and speeded up faster along with Leo who was sweating as well, carrying the unconscious girl.

'That was close..' Leo sighed in relief.

"What's so close?" A voice said infront of them, and they saw a brown haired man whp has an unusual forehead protector though the village sign is similar to the blonde's his jounin vest proudly worn making both Violet and Leo sweat buckets as they don't know whether they run or fight this unfamiliar and untrusted ninja.

"Uhm err...close from our heads hit by a squirrel's acorn?" Violet idiotically spoke, making Leo have a vein on his head as he bonked her head.

"Ow!!"

'What the hell are you saying at the tine like this goddamn-'

"Yamato-sensei(a/n: was that what he is called? Meh nevermind) who's these people?" A pink haired kunoichi asked, then suddenly narrowed her eyes at the unconscious girl on Leo's hands, seemingly familiar to her.

"Sakura-chan! Yamato-sensei!! Wait for me believe it!!!" The blonde who they bumped in earlier came, and noticed the three.

Suddenly Kira/Suzu woke up, stirring in Leo's hand before slowly opening her eyes, adjusting the new surroundings around her.

She blinked and looked down, looking at the unfamiliar greeny surrounding on the ground, these so called trees and branches on Leo's and the other ninja's feet that she has only seen in picture books, and the pink haired kunoichi she always dreamt about, though now her face was much clearer.

"Do I...do I know you?" Kira asked, pointing at the pink haired kunoichi who looked at Kira also.

"That what I wanted to ask you." She stated.

"Ahem. Anyways, we need to bring you three to the hokage, for you are suspicious, being near Orochimaru's base after all.

"Wha-"

"Alright." Kira cut off Violet, who pouted as Leo slowly put down Kira, who was still unused to the unusual rough..floor on her bare feet.

Sighing, Kira just let it be and jumped ninja style, following the Konoha ninjas to their village.

'Oy you have to introduce yourselves first!' Leo yelled stopping us from out tracks.

"Yamato." The one with brown hair said.

"Sai." The pale man stated.

"Uzumaki Naruto and I'm going to be the hokage someday believe it!" The blonde grinned.

"Haruno Sakura." The pink haired Kunoichi introduced.

Suddenly, Kira's eyes widened at the familiar name, she hearing it herself calling Sakura as 'nee-san/chan.'

"Sa..kura?" Kira asked to merely herself, and it was her turn to introduce as Leo and Vioket are finished, but she couldn't speak as Kira has an headache, so Leo introduced her himself.

'She's Kira Yuuki, but you can call her Kira.' Leo sighed, pointing to the icy blue haired girl who's eyes were cast down and one hand was clutching her head, her face hung low as the trees overshadowed her face.

"Let me heal you whatever your having." Sakura stated, getting near Kira as she put on her hands on her head, and green chakra came out of her hands.

Slowly the pounding headache numbed inside her head, and she relaxed.

"You okay now?" Sakura asked Kira who nodded, eyes slowly fluttering close and her body slowly falling, but Sakura caight her in time.

"Woah there what happened to her?!" Naruto said.

"Arigatou...nee..chan.." Kira stated, before her eyes completely closed.

'Could she be? No, she introduced herself as Kira, not Suzu but..No Sakura you're just imagining things.'

'Chaa! Maybe she is Suzu! No one can never be sure!' Inner Sakura yelled

'Well you have a point there..' Sakura thought, sighing, deciding that I'll ty and see if she still has that necklace she bought at the land of waves before later, for now she has to rest.

'Uhm let me hold her-'

"No! Uhm..i mean it's okay I can handle her." Sakura said, cutting Leo off.

'Uhm..okay?' Leo stated, scratching the back of his head.

"Hiya there pale man!" Violet shouted, skipping happily as they walked nearer to the large village gates of Konoha.

"Hello..B*tch."

This made Vuolet stop in her tracks and glare at Sai, who didn't notice it and kept walking.

"Oho..got the guts to say hat to me huh d*ckhead?!" Violet growled, trying to surpress her wolf features from showing, as she looked at Sai in hatred.

'I'm surprised that no one suddenly popped out and shoved soap in your mouth Violet...' Leo sweatdropped, as Violet just laughed.

"And that's what I'm relieved about!" Violet grinned, as they went inside a red building.

-Hokage's office, after they explained everything to Tsunade FYI:Suzu/Kira is awake-
"So it seems huh? *sigh* alright alright, but I'll be making ANBU 's check on you 24/7 until three of you are guaranteed harmless for the village got it?!" Tsunade sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Hai!"

Suzu/Kira pov
"Ne wanna stay at my house for tonight?" Sakura asked.

'Sorry but I promised Naruto that I'll be staying with him for this 'movie night' Leo stated, apologizing.

"I'm sorry too, cuz I'll be looking around the village to find an available apartment for the three of us." Violet sighed.

'So bye!!' Both Violet and Leo said unison, as they left very excited to explore around the village while doing what they had said a while back.

"Well..how about you Kira?" Sakura asked me hopefully, making me nod.

"Okay, I have nothing to do anyways.." I mumbled, making Sakura go happy with glee for some reason as she literally dragged me to her house, but then I saw it, unmistakably no doubt, a small, yellow bell that made me have a slight headache.

'Suzu?' I thought.