Comatose

Augustus and Rox stood side by side on the shoreline, looking up at Tank, astounded looks on their faces. I can't believe it... Black was actually right about this... Augustus thought to himself. Tank didn't move, no, he simply stood there and stared at them with those vicious, bloodthirsty yellow eyes. Rox recognized them from before, they were the kind of thing that you could never forget after seeing it once. Something that haunted you forever, and something you wouldn't forget until death.

Seeing these eyes filled Rox with grief and anger, and he didn't know why, but they just had this feel to them that made them seem like the worst things on earth. Those eyes, those overly widened eyes had made him forget about wondering how Tank even got here, and what he'd do next. Then, before he knew it, he had the air knocked out of him by one of Tank's thick Vector rods, throwing him to the ground with massive strength. Then, Augustus slammed his foot into Tank's stomach, attempting to kick him back so he could make himself some time to shift his arm into cannon form, however, it had no effect, Tank simply stood there, and didn't even budge, looking down at Augustus, several heads taller than him. Tank swung his arm upwards before swinging it back down.

Augustus barely caught his hardened arm, much less deploy a counterattack. Augustus struggled to hold Tank's arm up, above his head, for he knew, as soon as he let go, that massive fist would slam down into his helmet and shatter it, no matter how hard it was, Augustus knew quite well that Tank could easily destroy it. "Rox!" Augustus called out, his struggle showing in his tone, "Get up, mate! Help me out!" Augustus said. "R-Right!" Rox said, before getting back up and shooting his Vector cords at Tank's arm, not even leaving a single scratch on his armored body. Then, the sound of a motor suddenly came up from behind, and seconds later, they could see Black incoming at lightning speed.

As soon as Black reached them, he leaped off his bike and pulled his legs back, slamming his feet into Tank's stomach, jolting him back a bit, causing him to stumble. "Augustus, now!" Black ordered, still in midair. "Right!" Augustus said, holding his arm out and aiming it at Tank, balancing it with his other hand as the armor on his arm slid over his shoulder, allowing his arm to transform into a cannon before he fired a constant, super-heated red beam of approximately five hundred degrees celcius at Tank. Though, it was in vain, for it didn't affect Tank in the slightest. Then, Crime and Shy arrived, flying around Tank, Shy taking aim, falling into shock when she found out that it was Tank.

"T-Tank?! How is that possible?! I thought he was back in Japan!" Shy said frantically, not able to take aim in her state of panic which she was in right now. "He was!" Black said, "But what matters now is that he isn't!" Suddenly, Tank let out a howl before running toward Black, who quickly slammed his fist into Tank's armored abdomen, severely injuring his knuckles, although throwing Tank back a bit. Then, Kiana and Bruno approached, Bruno firing a shell at Tank, though missing on the first try, beginning his wait for a second try as it reloaded. Then, after it had reloaded, and after Kiana was on the field, in Vector form, Bruno got a clear shot before taking fire.

The shell zipped towards him at lightning speed, there was no way that even his armor could hold up to one of these, right? That assumption was wrong, and all of Team Alpha found such out when the shell shattered against Tank's chest. "Bruno, guns won't work on him, they're not strong enough! But you and I might be!" Black said, ducking under Tank's fist as he swung it. "I gotcha', lad!" Bruno said, letting the legs of the tank deploy before he opened up the hatch and crawled out of it. "Hope you know how to use a broadsword, mate!" Augustus said, "Lacroix, now!" Suddenly, Lacroix sped towards Bruno and leaped up, his body shifting into a broadsword flawlessly, in a quite detailed split second.

Bruno caught his handle, and suddenly, his blade was covered in a glowing crimson color. Bruno swung the eight foot long broadsword up with a two hand grip, leaping off of the tank and swinging the sword down at Tank, slamming the blade upon him, cutting right through the armor on his shoulder, drawing blood just before he drew the sword back, landed on the ground in front of him and leaped backwards again. Tank let out another ear-splitting howl, before running at Bruno. "Kiana, Rox!" Black called out. "Right!" They responded, before they suddenly shot their Vector cords around Tank, securing him.