Chapter 1

*JESSICA'S POV*

I woke up to the sound of beeping from my alarm clock. I looked up and it was 6:20 am! I shut my alarm clock off and ran into my bathroom stripping my clothes off so I could take a shower. I got into the shower and I turned the water on. "AAHHH COLD COLD!" I screamed turning the water to warm. I got under the water and then I put some of my Aussie shampoo on then rinsed it off and put some Aussie conditioner on and then rinsed that off. I then shaved and put my body scrub on. I washed it all off. I grabbed a towel for my hair. I put my hair in the towel, twisted it and then moved my head up. I then grabbed a towel for my body and dried myself off. I got out of the shower and ran to my bedroom. I picked out a cute outfit. I put my under garments on and then I got a cute black skirt on and a crop top saying "Los Angeles" On it.That was my only outfit from Brandy Melville. My mom had gotten a big pay check so she said that she would take me shopping for clothes. I then ran to the bathroom took the towel out of my hair and brushed it on. I blow dried my side bangs and blow dried the rest of my hair a little bit. I then water fall braided my hair. My mum taught me. She's always wanted to be a hair stylist for famous people. I then ran to my closet because I forgot my shoes! I put some combat boots on from a thrift shop. They were black and looked old and worn out but I could care less. They were shoes, that's all that matters right? I then grabbed my backpack. All my stuff was in there except for my lunch that I still had yet to make. I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a paper bag from a drawer. I went to the drawer above it and grabbed a handful of paper bags and put them on the counter. Then i went to the pantry and got out the Takis. I got a bag from the counter and poured some Takis in it and put it in the paper bag. I then went to the fridge and got an apple and put the apple in the bag. I got some other things and put them in the paper bag. I then put it in my backpack. I looked at my sucky flip phone and it was 6:40. I didn't want to ride my bike with a skirt on so I decided to walk. The school is about 20 minutes away but i still need to eat. I went to the pantry and grabbed the Coco Puffs and put them in a bowl. I got out some milk in the fridge and poured it into the bowl. I took my time with my cereal and when I was done it was 6:56 am. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "LUNA, HARLEY I'M LEAVING!" I yelled picking up my backpack from the couch. "OKAY SEE YOU LATER JESSIE!" She yelled back. "Bye Jess." Harley said walking into the room. "Make sure your sisters are almost ready! You don't wanna be late on your first day of school!" I answered walking out of the door. I saw him smile as the door slammed. The weather was cold and I mean VERY cold. Shit.. I should have brought a jacket.

I started walking when I saw my friend Krystal. Krystal and her mom pulled over and asked, "Hey Jess! Do you wanna ride to school?"

I nodded and I opened the car door.

I then sat down, put my backpack right next to me and I put my seatbelt on. Okay I have to admit, I'm always really scared on the first day of school but also excited! "So how was Hawaii?" I ask. "It was good! It would've been a lot more fun if you came though!" She answered. I giggled and there was a nice silence the rest of the way. We finally got there and as I opened the door i thanked her mom. I grabbed my backpack and Krystal and I were on our way to the board were all if the students advisory's are. When we got there i scanned the board for my name. I found it and it said "Jessica Taylor Adv. C207" I nodded and kept repeating C207 in my mind. Krystal also had C207 so i had a buddy to go with.

We finally got to the classroom and we waited for the teacher to arrive. "I can't wait to see who is in our class! I just hope bitch 1 and bitch 2 aren't in our class!" She giggled jumping up and down. I just laughed. I didn't really know how to respond. Krystal was just making a joke out of it but bitch 1 and bitch 2 are in that group that bully me a lot. The teacher came and unlocked the door. She stood there and greeted us as we all walked in. Taylor and I sat next to each other in the seats that are only for one person. And of course the bitch twins walk in. They're wearing extremely short shorts and a tank top from brandy that A has really large cut holes for the arm. They were only wearing bra's under them no tank top. Thankfully they sat on the other side of the classroom. "Hello class! I'm Mrs. Darain and I am your advisory teacher this year! Ok so i'm going to hand out all of your schedules and doing attendance so when I call your name please raise your hand and say here" she explained.