Chapter 7

*ALEXANDRA'S POV*

Jessie: Ok I will and btw Sammy is coming over! See you later <3

Mum: Ok bye

I close my phone and look up at Charley. Charley and I are having a lunch date and our food has already came. "If we ever got married, would you want to have more kids?" He asks. "Yes I would." I smile. "Anyway my brother Liam is coming in to town soon and he would like to meet you so I was wondering if u could come over next Saturday?" I ask. "I would like that." He says.

_______________________________________

*the next day*

*JESSICA'S POV*

"BEEP BEEP BEEP." I hit my alarm clock and it immediately shuts off. I sit up and stretch my arms out as I yawn. I lazily walk over to the shower and turn the water on. I strip off m clothes and jump in.

After washing my hair, shaving the stubble off my arms and legs, and putting on my body scrub, I grab a towel and wring my hair in it. I grab another towel and dry body off. I walk out of my bathroom and I walk to my closet feeling the cold hair against my body. I grab under wear and a bra and put that on. I dg through my closet and I find a cute pair of washed out jeans with a couple of rips in them. I put those on and then I pick out a stripped black and beige oversized sweater and put it on. I hold the towel in my hand as I walk back to the bathroom. I put it in the basket and take the towel that was in my hair out.  I open a drawer and get my blow drier and a brush out. I part my hair and comb it. I then plug in the blow drier and blow dry my side bangs. I also do the rest of my hair until its halfway dry. I put it in a braid so it can dry and I walk into my room.

I go back to my closet and grab my new uggs and I put those on feeling the soft material on my feet. I walk over to my jewelry and makeup section and put on bow earrings and a snowflake necklace. I then get my mascara and apply on a lot. I get my pink baby lips and slowly put that on. I like the way the mascara and the pink make makes my eyes pop! I get my glasses that I don't really need anymore and put them on. I unbraid my hair and put my favorite beanie on (Outfit on the side) . I go downstairs and I quickly eat an apple. I then brush my teeth and grab my backpack. I'm ready to go!

*3rd period*

"Ok class! Today I am assigning your first project! It I not that hard and it is about you so it should be easy. Umm Casey can u please pass out these papers while I explain the criteria and what you have to do." Casey gets up and takes the paper from our teacher and starts to pass them out. "Ok so you will be making a power point on what you want to be when you grow up!" She exclaims, seriously that's a project for 1st graders we are in seventh grade. "The power point must include....   1.) what the job you want to do is. 2.) Explain why you want to do that job. 3.) How you can start preparing for that job. and last, 4.) What made you want to do that job. So it is not that hard and it is due next week!" the bell rings and everybody shuffles out of the classroom. I walk up to the teacher and ask, "What if you are not exactly sure what you want to do but you know the general place?" "I don't exactly get what you are saying. Can you give me an example?" She asks. "Um sure. Ok so I don't know exactly what I want to be but I know I want it to be in the entertainment business not the music part but the film business. I kinda want to be a writer, and editor, a director, or an actress." I explain.

"Well just put all of that in your report!" She smiles. "ok thanks." I say and walkout of the room and go to 4th period.

______________________________________________

*ALEXANDRA'S POV*

 "Hey Liam." I speak into the phone.

"Hey"

"Ok so well umm I have a boyfriend and when you come to stay with us and visit, I want you to meet him." I speak.

"umm Okay. Oh by the way what does Jessie want for her birthday?" He asks.

"She really wants a mac book pro, editing software, and a really nice camera. She really wants to start practicing that stuff. I have been saving up and I am buying her a camera." I say.

"Ok. I know just what to get her." He says.

"Oh and by the way can you please tell Harry to stop trying to communicate with Jessie through letters. I understand he wants to know her but I don't think right now Is the best time to get to know him. I know they will secretly meet up and then he will see me and he will try to get back together but I don't want him messing up my relationship with Charlie." I breath.

"Alex I love you and all but I'm not going to tell Harry to stop writing her letters. He has the right to get to know her. Do you know how long Jessie has been waiting to meet her dad? Right now this is the closest she has been able to be to him, she needs her dad and you need to let him be there for her. You will eventually need to let them see each other and soon. Or I will bring Harry to her." He says. I hang up and throw my phone on my bed. I Scream really loud and fall on to my bed. I don't get why Liam is defending Harry! Liam can be so difficult sometimes. I look at my clock and its already 3:03 shit I'm late. I need to pick up the kids!