Chapter 18

*JESSICA'S POV*

I give my mum a big hug before she drops me off at Harry's house. Today she is leaving for Wales. I knock on the door and in a couple of seconds he opens it. "Hey Daddy!" I give Dad a hug and walk inside the house with all of my stuff. I had to bring much more than usual since i will be staying here for a couple of weeks and not just the weekends. "Honey can i talk to Harry for a couple of minutes privately?" My mum asks. "Uh sure just call my name when you're about to go so i can say goodbye!" I answer. I close the front door and I walk upstairs while dragging my heavy bag and suitcase with me. I walk into my room and everything finally came and it all looks great! I jump on to my bed and it sinks. It's temperpedic! YESSS!! I stand up and start to do my happy dance and i try to jump but it's really hard since my feet keep sinking a little so i go a centimeter into the air. It's quite sad if you ask me. It really is but it's comfortable so i really shouldn't be complaing since there really is nothing to complain about. Everything I've ever wanted is in this room even a keyboard! Now i can play her and at my other house! I attempt to jump off my bed but trip in the process and fall on to the floor. I groan and lay on the floor. Why did i have to fall? It's to much effort to get back up! UGHHH. I try to get up but struggle in the process. The floor starts to get uncomfortable so i get off my lazy butt and stand up. I walk over to the keyboard and sit down. I pull my headphones out of my pockets and plug them in. (I don't know if you can actually plug headphones into a keyboard but whatever) I sit down and start to play "You Found Me" By The Fray and sing along to it. 

Once I am done playing the keyboard i get up and start to unpack. Once I'm done with that, i look around my room and soon realize Dad put a GIGANTIC tv in my room! I am so excited I've never had my own tv and i have always had to share it with Harley and Luna so i rarely get to watch tv! Wait, i feel like i forgot something. OMG i forgot Bella at home! That's what i deided to name her! I run downstairs and go out the front door to my mum. "Mum i forgot Bella at home!" I panic. "Don't worrry, she is still in the car!" She goes to the car and gets Bella out from the backseat. She hands her to me and i hold her. "Ok honey i have to go now. My flight is in an hour so give me a hug!" I walk over to my mum and give her a big hug. "Bye mum, I'll miss you!" I exclaim. "I'll miss you to sweetie!" She waves to Harry and I watch as my mum walks to the car and gets in. She waves one last time and pulls out of the drive way. I walk back inside and Dad closes the front door. I set Bella down and she starts to sniff everywhere. 

*ALEXANDRA'S POV*

"Ok so make sure she takes her medicine or else she will get a little crazy. Here is her inhaler just incase her allergies start to act up. It's been really windy so i just want to be safe just incase she starts to have trouble breathing. Her school starts at 8:00, but leave at 7:30 because it's kind of far from here and she hates being late. Her friend Sammy comes over every tuesday, which is an earlier day because her parents are working so don't be surprised when one of her friends get in the car with her. Her school ends at-" "Alex, I mean Alexandra" he pauses, "Don't worry I've got everything under control. You don't need to stress." Harry says. "I'm sorry this is just the first time I've gone away without her and I just want to make sure she will be okay. I know you don't want to her me blabber anymore so here is a list of everything." I hand him the list and he takes it. "I can't believe you still make li-" "Mum I forgot Bella at home!" Jessie runs over to me and panics. I chuckle and say "Don't worry, she is still in the car!" I say. I walk over to the car and open the back door. Bella hops into my arms and i walk over to Jessie and Her Bella. I look at my watch and realize my flight is in an hour. "Ok honey i have to go now. My flight is in an hour so give me a hug!" I give Jessie a hug and wave to Harry. "Bye Mum I'll miss you!" She exclaims. "I'll miss you to sweetie!" I say and walk over to the car and get in. I wave one more time and back out of the drive way. It's time to leave for Wales! I hope Harry listens to all of my instructions. I don't want anything to go wrong. This is the first time she is spending a couple of weeks with him and I'm really nervous. What if she has an ashma attack? Will he know what to do? Will he miss place her inhaler? Oh wait he also has ashma! There should be nothing to worry about! Everything will go fine! Jessica will call me at night everyday and tell me what's going on.

______________________

Ok So i know this is really short but i am really busy and i havent updated in FOEVER! I am so sorry i know you all probably hate me right now but i finally updated so dont hate me anymore lol. Ok so Once this chapter get 30 votes and 7 comments from different people i will update again. I will write chapters while i waiting for it to get enough votes and comments. SO  IF you want be to update vote, comment, and tell your friends and followers about my story and tell them to vote and comment so i will update! Anyway thank you guys for reading and have a good week!