Chapter 3

*ALEXANDRA'S POV*

I knew Jessica was not going to be happy about Charlie and I dating but he makes me happy and that is all that matters.

"I am sorry about Jessica. I knew she wasn't going to be happy about us."  I say to Charlie.

"Its fine but she will soon except it." He responds.

I hope you're right. I really do.

__________________________________________

*JESSICA'S POV*

Today Charlie is taking me out shopping so I can find new clothes and stuff for my room like paint, a desk, a computer, a new bed, a bedspread, pillows, and ect. My mom says she wants us to "bond".

" Honey,Charlie is here." my mum calls. I roll my eyes and jump off my junky old bed. I jog down the stairs and he is smiling at me. I mentally roll my eyes and mumble a bye to my mum. We walk out the front door and walk over to his very expensive Range Rover. I get in his car and put my seatbelt on. He starts the car and we soon zoom off. "Jessie I-"  "Don't' call me that." I spat looking out the window. He clears his throat “Jessica, I know you don’t like me but I want you to know that I will be here for you not like your father and-“ “Don’t even bring my dad into this. My dad didn’t even know my mom had me because she ran away so don’t start assuming things that aren’t true.” I speak through gritted teeth. “I’m sorry I just thought that he left you guys…” I roll my eyes as he continues, “Anyway first we will go shopping the décor in your room and then we will go clothes shopping.” I nod. He then turns on the radio and Strong b One Direction is on. Great… The rest of the car ride is silence except for the music blasting out of the speakers as I look out at the snowy weather.

We finally arrive at the décor place and I hope of the car. We walk inside and immediately see the perfect bed frame, blanket, sheet, and pillows. I run over to the bed and get a closer look at it. The bed frame is crème, while the pillows are green and white, and the bedspread is green. “I’m guessing you want that” Logan chuckles. I nod my head frantically and we find all the matching things next to the bed and into our shopping cart. We get much more stuff and go to the front of the store and ring it up. We exit the store and put the things into the trunk. The actual bed is being delivered to my house tomorrow.

We then drive over to the mall and we visit many shops including: forever 21, Brandy Melville, Top shop, Journeys, Tilly’s, American Eagle, and Q. We head back home and unload all the stuff and put all the clothing bags in my closet so I can put them away. I am not decorating my room or a couple of days since I need to paint it first. I hang up all of my clothes and put all my shoes, jewelry, and accessories away. After that I go outside and get the mail and look through it to see if my dad has wrote back to me yet and he has. I run inside and throw the rest of the mail on the table and head up stairs..

I tear the letter open and read it.

Dear Jessie,

           Thank you for sending me the new address. It shows that you care. I really want to meet you but I know your mum doesn’t want me near you. I am coming into town soon so we might get to meet soon!I have a present for you but I’m saving it for when we meet.  See you soon!

Love,

Dad

That was short but at least he cares. I go to my boxes of stuff and rummage through them until I find paper and a pen. I think for a second and start to write…

Dear Dad,

           I really wanna meet you too! I have some questions for you since mum hasn’t told me about you. Where did you and mum meet? Where do you live? What color hair do you have? Is it curly? What color are your eyes? What is your job? Can you send me a picture? Well that is enough for today.

Love,

Jessie

I finish the letter and get up and grab a picture of me off the table and grab an envelope and neatly fold the letter and place the picture inside. I write his address on it and put all the stuff you put on the letter. I head downstairs and go to the front yard and place the letter into the mailbox. When I walk inside I go into the living room and sit down onto the couch. If you’re wondering Logan and my mum went shopping before we moved in so we would have most of the furniture when we moved in. My mum comes In the room and smiles, “Uncle Liam called and he said he is coming into town in two weeks so he will be visiting us. How great is that” I tell my mum how excited I am and she finally exits the room. I turn the tv on and watch The Vampire Diaries.

*LIAM'S POV*

“So Liam, I hear you’re seeing Alexandra and Jessica when we go to Doncaster and I was wondering if I could go with you?” Harry blabbers. “No.” I strongly say. “Why?” he frowns. “Alex is probably already at me for giving you their address you’re not coming with me.” I say. “Liam I have to meet my daughter.” He whispers. “If I say yes will shut up?” I ask. His frown soon turns into his cheeky smile and he smiles. “Yes.” I roll my eyes and I go back to tweeting out to our fans.

I know this chapter is extremely short but I needed to update since I haven’t wrote in forever. I have been really busy and I have had no time for writing. Also  comment what you think I should re-name my book below! I was thinking ‘you found me’ or ‘daddy’s little girl’ but comment what you think!!!!!!!!!!