Chapter 9

*JESSICA'S POV*

The only sound you can hear is the pitter patter of the rain and the tapping of my fingers. I sit at our new computer as i stare at the computer screen trying to think what to write for my project. Slide 1 is done but all i had to put was "What I Want To Be When I Grow Up" and my name.

Slide 2 i have to write about what i want to be when i grow up. My teacher told me just to write, "I'm not sure but i know i want to be in the film industry." I feel like that is not enough. I start typing, " I want to be an editor, writer, actress, or director." On my flash cards i wirte, "I am not exactly sure what i want to be but i know i want it to be in the film industry. I want to be an editor, writer, actress, or director." When making a powerpoint you have to have a tiny information on the power point and explain more of it with your own words so you are nit just reading off the report. That's why i have flashcards.

Slide 3. Why I want to do this job. uhh. I think while my fingers run over the key borde. I save the powerpoint and get up. I am having a hard time thinking what to do. I hate projects because i always get so stressed out and start crying. I walk to the kitchen and get a bag of lays. I start eating them and i walk over to the couch and plop down. I look at the tv and realize the remote is all the way at the tv. UGHHHHH. It's to far. "MUUUUMMMMMMMM" I yell. "MUUUUUMMMMMMM." She is all the way upstairs so i hope she hears me. "WHAT JESSIE." she yells from the top of the stairase. "I NEED HELP!" I whine. She comes down the stairs and walks over to the couch. "Yes?" She asks. "This is super, duper important. I really REALLY Really need you too...... get me the remote and turn on the tv." I Say and smkile at her. "Thats all you needed me for?" She asks. I nod and she walks away. "MUMMM MUMMM PLEASE IT'S SOOOO FARRRR" I yell. She goes up the stairs and i pout. I get up and turn the tv and grab the remote. i walk baack to the couch and sit down. Finally. Tv time hahhe.

"STEFAN NO" Eleana yells. I lean forward the tv when something really fast runs past me. I pause the tv and whip my head around. Harley and Luna are running around the couch while Harley has Luna's book held up high in the air. You could say Harley is the Bart in the family and Luna is the Lisa. "GIVE IT BACK!" She yells. "NEVER!" He chuckles. He runs into the bathroom and locks the door. Luna walks over to me and says,"Tell him to give it back." "I have a better idea." I smile.

I hold on to the door nob and pull in my direction as i calmly say, "Harley give your sister the book back now or we will throw your ds in the toliet." "You wouldn't dare." He says. "Oh but I would." I evily chuckle. He unlocks the door and try to get out but im much stonger than him. "It won't open." He says. "Harley stop playing around." I say trying not to laugh. "No i am serious it really won't open. Open you stupid door." He whines. He keeps making these unhuman noises and i am laughing silently so hard. You can hear him start to cry. "MUMMM MUMMM GET ME OUT OF HERE THE DOOR WON'T OPEN!" He yells. Luna and I are laughing so hard we don't even notice mum is standing right thre. "Luna and Jessie let your brother out now. I let go and the door flies open. "Take your stupid book." He says throwing it to Luna as h wipes his eye. Our mum gives a questioning look and shrugs it off and walks away. Once she is out of site We look at each other and smirk and give each other a highfive.

"You're lucky you have the best sister in the world." I laugh. "I am aren't i?" She giggles. We walk our seperate ways as she walks back to the upstairs family room to read as i walk back to the couch to watch the vampire diaries...

_______________________

"JESSIE THE STUFF FOR YOUR ROOM CAME!" Mum yells. I jump up off the couch and run over to my mum to help her carry my stuff upstairs.

We set everyting down and Charlie comes rushing into the room. "Sorry it took me so long. Sierra and Lily were fighting.. again." he sighs.  We first take out the pieces for my bed and Mum and Charlie build that while i set up my new keyboard.

_____________________

After unpacking a few other things, lots of hard, work and cussing were done with building everything now we just have to take out my new temperpedic mattress! We take it out of the small box and it start to blow up. I watch in amazement and once its done we set it on the bed and i jump on to it. "ITS SO COMFORTABLE!" I yell. "Jessie get out off we don't want to get your NEW mattress dirty with your slob." My mum says emphizizing the word new.

We put all the stuff you put on the bed before the bed spread and then i decorate it with pillows! Finally we are done. "That was some hard work." I say. Mum and Charlie start laughing and I'm, well I'm just confuseled. Yes i just said confuseled. I made that up yes, yes i did. They leave my room and say they will call me when dinner is ready. i walk over to my new keyboard and plug it in. I run my fingers down the keys admiring the new look. I turn it on and start playing the scales.  I get up shut my door and lock it and i walk back over to my keyboard and sit down.

It's mine all mine and now i can play it with out annoying anybody. Well not completely but you get the point. Well i might as well try playing a song and sing it.

 "I found God
 On the corner of First and Amistad
Where the west
Was all but won
All alone
Smoking his last cigarette
I said, "Where you been?"
He said, "Ask anything".

 Where were you
When everything was falling apart?
All my days
Were spent by the telephone
That never rang
And all I needed was a call
That never came
To the corner of First and Amistad

 Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lyin' on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

 In the end
Everyone ends up alone
Losing her
The only one who's ever known
Who I am
Who I'm not, who I wanna be
No way to know
How long she will be next to me

 Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lyin' on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

 Early morning
The city breaks
I've been callin'
For years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
Ya never send me no letters
You got some kinda nerve
Taking all I want

 Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lyin' on the floor
Where were you? Where were you?
Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lyin' on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me
Why'd you have to wait?
To find me, to find me "

I let a shaky breath as slowly turn off my new keyboard. I smile down at it and think best day ever.