Chapter 12

If you like my story please vote for it and tell your friends about it! It helps the story spread! Thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*ALEXANDRA'S POV*

I open the door to reveal Liam and.... H-harry. "D-d-dad?" Jessica stutters. My mind tells me not to look at Harry but my heart does and my eyes wander over to him as he nods and smiles. Jessica runs over to him and gives him a big hug. "I finally met you." She mumbles.. "And I finally met you." he whispers. They let go and Jessie gives Liam a hug too. "Liam." I say as I go over and hug him. I turn to Harry and say. "Harry." I fake a smile. "Uhh come in." I mumble. They walk into the house and I close the front door. "Liam can I talk to you." I ask. He nods and I say "We will be back." "Mum can I show dad my room?" Jessie asks. "No go upstairs. Harry please stay right there." I grind my teeth. "But Mum" She whines. "Jessie go upstairs. Now." "No." she sasses. "Jessie I am not gonna ask you aga-" "I'm not going upstairs unless dad comes with me. I just met him you are going to let me show him around the house." "Know what fine but come back to the dining room table when you're done." She nods and drags Harry upstairs.

"LIAM Why the hell is he here?" I Whisper/yell. "He wanted to see his daughter and I wasn't gonna make him wait any longer. You don't have the right to keep him away from her. She may be you're daughter but she is his daughter too. You can't let him be away from here any longer." He sternly says. "Ok lets just pretend he isn't here. Charlie is in the kitchen I want you to meet him." "Ok."

*JESSICA'S POV*

"Ok so here is my room." I smile as I open the door. "Its lovely." He says. He walks around the room and opens the door to my balcony. "D-dad?'' I ask. "Yes Jessie.'' He answers. ''Do you think we will see each other more often?" I ask. "Yes I do." He says. "DINNER IS READY." Mum yells. "We better go downstairs."

We walk into the hall way and Luna is coming out of her room. "Hey Jessie, umm who is that?" She questions. "That's my dad." I smile. "It's nice to finally meet you" Luna says and shakes his hand." Dad says 'you too" as Harley comes out of his room. "Harley come here." I say he walks over to us and says, "Yes?" "I would like you to meet my dad." "Oh hey I am Harley!" he says. "You guys can call me Harry." Dad says. They nod and we all walk downstairs and into the dining room table and I sit down. I pat the chair next to me signaling for dad to sit next to me. He sits down and puts the napkin on his lap.

___________________________________________

This chapter is really short I am sorry. The next chapter is a lot longer! I hope you guys like my story! If you do please comment and vote for my story!

Follow my instagram

@theperksofbeing_adirectioner