Chapter 21

*JESSICA'S POV*

It's crazy how fast time goes by. It feels like it has been a week since my mum left for Whales but it has been a month already and she is coming back today. I am really excited to see her even though i had so much fun with my dad. i missed her so much. I sit on my bed and Bella is sitting on my lap. I am editing a video that i filmed with my friends and i think it turned our pretty good. "Jessie, your mum is here." I hear my dad say. I move Bella off m lap and run down the stairs. I see my mum asnd when i get to her i give her a big hug. "Hi Jessie!" "Hi mum. I missed you so much! How did your photo shoots go?" I ask. "Great but they were really tiring. I had one everyday for the past month! Are you ready to go?" She asks. "Yeah let me just go get my stuff." I say. I run upstairs an try to gather my things as fast as possible.

*Alexandra's pov*

"So did you guys have fun while i was away?" I ask. "Yeah we had a great time." "I saw you on a cover on a magazine with Selena. It was everywhere." "Oh. I just want to let you know, we aren't actually dating. Management is making me do it." He paused. "Alex I know you are with Charlie and that you don't want to be with me but could we still be friends?" He asks. "I don't know Harry. I don't think that is the best idea."  "Alex please, could we just try. I miss being around you and hanging out with you and all i want is to still be friends with you. Please just give it a try!" He says. "Ok fine." "Cool so do you want to go out for lunch tomorrow as friends." He smiles. "Sure Harry. I will go out with you for lunch." I say. "Great!" He smiles. Jessica comes down the stairs with a big smile on her face. "Ready?" I ask. "Yep! Bye Dad see you next weekend!" She says. She gives him a hug and picks up Bella. "Lets go." 

__

Before we go home we have to pick up Harley and Luna at Charlie's house. I am so happy the photoshoots are done even though i had a lot of fun doing them. We finally arrive at Charlie's house and Jessica decides to stay in the car so i am just waitning for Charlie to open the door. 

When it opens i look up and i run to Charlie and give him a bear hug. "I missed you so much Charlie." I whisper. "I missed you to." I look up at him and give him a quick kiss before the kids walk in. "MUM!" I whip around and see Harley and Luna start running towards me. I give them both a huge hug. 

I say goodbye to Charlie and we walk out the door. I am honestly just really tired and i want to sleep in my own bed in my house!

___

I walk into my bedroom and fall on to my bed. I soon drift off to sleep and all i see is darkness.

When i wake up my bedroom is pitch black. It must be really late. I get up and exit my room. I walk down stairs and i hear the tv and when i walk into the living room, Jessica, Harley, and Luna are all watching a movie. "Hey you guys, are you hungry?" I ask. They all nod their heads and i head over to the kitchen. I look through the fridge and the pantry and we don't have any good food. I walk bac into the living room and say, "I don't have anything to cook but how does chinese food sound?" I smile. "Yes! Make sure to get eggrolls!" Jessica says. They all start shouting their orders and i just laugh. I exit the room and pick up the home phone and press speed dial. Yes, one of my speed dials is chinease food. Don't juge me. I give them my order and they say they will be here in about 30 minutes. I missed this, waiting for chinese food, hanging out with my children.

_________________________________

Ok i am so sorry that this chapter is really bad! I am having really bad writers block and that is why i haven't updated for awhile.

I am also looking for a co writer so if you are interested inbox me or you can dm me on my instagram which is

@Febuaharry