Chapter 10

*ALEXANDRA'S POV*

I open the mailbox and take out all of the mail. I walk inside as I shuffle threw the mail when my eyes land on a letter to Jessica. I open the front door and walk over to the dining room table and sit down. I know its her personal business but what if it is from Harry! I swear if he wrote her another letter and Liam allowed it oh he will never hear the end of it. I open it up and its a letter. Probably from Harry, I start to read and it says,

Dear Jessica,

            I think I should tell you where me and your mum met when we actually meet. It will be more meaningful. I live in a big house in London but I haven't been to it in awhile since I'm always traveling. My hair is brown and yes it is curly. I have green eyes! You are very beautiful! Thank you for the picture! it was nice to see my baby girl all grown up! And my job well lets just say it involves a lot of singing. Their is a picture in the envelope!

                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                       Dad

I look in the envelope and yep there is a picture of him in it! I take it out and look at it. I stuff it back in the envelope and the letter and I close it. This is the fifth letter he has sent here! She hasn't been getting them because I always get them before she can. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom and stuff it into the drawer next to my bed where all the other ones are. He is so unbelievable! Luckily Liam is coming in 3 days so I can yell at him until he listens to me. Why does this have to be so difficult?

*HARRY'S POV*

"She hasn't been writing back Liam." I panic. "Well maybe Alex has been getting them before Jessie can see them." He replys. "What is she thinks I don't care or that I got bored talking to her?" She can't think that she can't.  "You will be able to talk to her in three days! It's going to be ok!" He says. I take a deep breath in plop down on to the couch. Three days. Three more days.

I have already got her a MacBook pro and I have downloaded the editing software. Liam is getting her an Iphone 5s because she has a crappy phone apparently.

When I see Alex, I am going to talk about getting custody of Jessica on the weekends. If she says no I will bring it to court. It is not fair that she hasn't let me see Jessica or have any contact with her. I am not missing anymore of my daughters life. I have already missed basically 13  years of her life and I am not missing anymore.  I look at the time and it already 5:30. I get up and go over to my room. I change into jogging shorts and a tank top. I put a headband on and I put on my jogging shoes. I grab my headphones and phone and I'm ready to go.

_______

ok so I am tired and I needed to update so this is just a filler. there will be a long chapter coming up! I am having writers block right now. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS OMG IK THATS NOT A LOT BUT IT IS TO ME THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! And if I had a contest would any of u enter? Comment if u would!