Chapter 11

*JESSICA'S POV*

Today Liam is coming over to meet my mums boyfriend. Tomorrow is my birthday so he will also be here for that. I hear a knock at my door and I yell, "Come in!" My mum walks into the room carrying a pile of clothes. "Ok so Liam will be here in a hour and a half so get ready! Charlie will be here in an hour because he wants to help us get ready. Oh and I was thinking that you could curl your hair and have a half up half down with a bow in the back so we could twin!" My mum smiles. "Sure and okay I will get ready!" I don't really want to "twin" with my mum but if it makes her happy I will do it. I first put all my clothes away and head over to the closet. I first grab my under garments and start to look through my clothes. I decide on a shirt that says, "Cray" in a cartoon bubble in black writing. It is a sweater so the sleeves are black and the rest of it is white. I grab a pair of my black jegging and put them on my chair. I strip off my clothes and put the new ones on. I don't need to shower because I took one last night.

I walk over to the bathroom and take out my curling iron and plug it in. As I wait for it to heat I get out a brush, hair spray, styling spray, a small ponytail, and my black lace bow. I take out my braid and brush my hair. As soon as I am done I start to curl my hair. This part takes forever!

Once I am done I take the front of my hair except for my side bangs and put it in a ponytail in the back. I get my bow and place it in the correct position and I admire my work. I unplug the curling iron and put it back in the drawer. I also put the hair spray, styling spray, and brush away too. I get out my powder and brush and put a tiny bit on to make me look more awake because I am exhausted. I then put on loads of mascara and curl my eyelashes. Since I am ready I decide to check on Luna.

I walk out of my room and walk into hers. As I walk in I hear small whimpers. I quickly look around and I find Luna on the floor sobbing with the flat iron plugged in. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I-I I can't flat iron my hair. its to hard and I burned ma-my hand." She sobs. "Ok lets first stand up and put your hand under cold water. Would you like me to do your hair?"I ask. She nods and I turn the faucet on so she can put her hand under the cold water.

Picking up the flat iron, I start to straighten each section of her hair until it is completely straight. I then get the hairspray and I tell her to cover her eyes. I get her pink bow that brings a pop of color to her outfit. "And done." I say as I carefully place the pink bow into her hair. I smile at Luna as she gives me a big hug and says thank you so many times I lost count.

As I hear the doorbell ring I slightly jog down the stairs and open the door for Charlie. "You look lovely Jessica." He compliments me. "Thank You." I say. "Um my mum is still getting ready soo-" "It's fine I will go knock on her door." he smirks and walks past me. Umm ok that was weird.....  30 more minutes until you see Liam. 30 more minutes!

*ALEXANDRA'S POV

I finish putting my light pink bow in my hair as arms wrap around me. "Hi baby." Charlie whispers into my ear. I smile at the floor and turn around. I peck his lips and turn back around. I get my makeup bag and open it up. I put some powder on and then eyeliner. I put on mascara and top my look off with my baby lips an I'm ready to see Liam! I haven't seen him for awhile so when he gets breaks we always see each other. "Done! Lets go downstairs and start making dinner." I smile. He nods and we walk downstairs.

I take the chicken out of the refrigerator and put it in the pan. I rub it with butter, salt, and garlic and I stick it in the oven. Charlie is making the salad so I will make the rice which takes two minute to prepare.

"Baby I am done making the salad." Charlie says as he walks over to me. "Ok I'm done with the rice so maybe we can take a break." I say as I twirl my hair with my finger. He smashes his lips to mine and our kiss gets heated quickly. His tongue swipes my bottom lips asking for entrance but I deny. I feel his arm grip my was as he slightly squeezes causing me to squeal as he slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance.

*JESSICA'S POV*

"Mum Liam will be here soon." I tell her. I look up from the floor and Charlie and Mum are snogging. Bleh. (Insert Brent Rivera's voice." uhhmmmmmm dat's wrong.. "Ok then.'' I say as I slowly walk out of the room. I hope they didn't see me that would have been extremely awkward. I hate awkward situations I never know what to say when they happen. I just stand there with my mouth open and wide eyes saying "Ughh I gotta go ya ok bye."  Right as I sit down the doorbell rings and I see my mum run over to the door and I  follow. She opens the door. And In front of me the person I never thought I would se stands before me.

"D-d-dad?"