Chapter 16

*HARRY'S POV*

I slowly walk into managements office and write my name on the list that they are waiting to see. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I take out my phone and start playing candy crush when my name is called. Wow that was oddly quick. I get up and walk over to the room were management is and I slowly open the door. I walk in and take a seat on the couch as I wait for Simon to look up at me. He must be reading something. He finally looks up and sighs. "Ok Harry so lately you seem to be out of it and you are not as involved as the rest of the boys. The rest of the boys have girlfriends so you need to have one. You haven't had one since Kendall and that was awhile ago. So you will be under a contract for a year and you will be dating Selena Gomez. This will help her with publicity and you too!" Simon says. "You can't do this to me!" I yell. "Yes we can. Now your first date is this Friday at the opening of Divergent." "But my daughter gets dropped off on Friday." I say. "I'm sure one of the boys wouldn't mind watching her. Anyway we will send you more details on Wednesday."  I sigh and walk out of the office. Great what is Alexandra gonna think of me now?

__

I walk into my new house and I look at all of the boxes that are piled up around me. I need to get Jessica stuff for her room so maybe on Saturday we can go shopping. I take all the boxes that have my clothes in it and take them upstairs while I wait for the moving truck to come. I set them down and start to unpack.

Right when I finish I hear a knock at my door, I jog down the stairs to open it. "Hi, oh that's my bed I will show you were that goes." I show the guys were my bed goes and they follow me. I tell them were the rest of the stuff goes and once I am done instructing them I walk over to the kitchen and call Louis.

"Hey Lou, Uh I was wondering if you could watch Jessie on Friday I have a date?"

"Um ok, text me your address."

"Ok bye."

"Bye"

I hang up and text him my new address. I'm so mad at management. Why would they do this? It's my love life not theirs and they always have to get involved. Ugh. This might also affect my relationship with Alex since she was finally starting to lighten up.

Friday afternoon

I take a look at my phone and see that management and Alexandra have texted me. I first look at the message from Alex.

Alex: We are on our way see you soon!

me: ok

I then open the text from management.

Management: Selena will be at your house at 7. The limo will be there at 8. Make dinner at your house for Selena. Lou will be there at 6:30 to do your hair.

I don't respond. I am not happy about this but I will fake a smile since this is my job. I hear a knock at my door and walk over to it and open it. Jessie and Alex are standing there with big smiles plastered on to their face. "HI Dad!" Jessie gives me a big hug and then releases. "Hi sweetie!" I smile. "Daddy guess what!" "What?" I ask. "Mum got a modeling job! A big one too!" "Good job Alex!" I say. "Thanks! But there is a problem." She sighs. "It's in Wales and I have to be there for a month, so I was wondering if you could watch Jessie.I figured she wouldn't wanna stay with you instead of Charlie anyway." She responds. "Of course! When Is it?" "Next month, anyway I have to go so have fun sweetie!" Alex gives Jessie a hug and kisses her on the forehead. ""Bye mum! See you sunday!"

I wave goodbye and close the door. "Ok so tonight my friend Louis is going to watch you because I'm going on a date. He has kids to so he will bring them and you guys can play!" I smile. "But I thought we were gonna shop for my room tonight." She frowns. I feel so bad this isn't right. "I know honey but we will do it tomorrow, And for dinner my date is coming so you will get to meet her!" I say. "Ok. Anyway can you show me my room?" She asks. I nod and I lead her upstairs to her room. "Here it is!" I say. We walk in and her eyes light up in amazement! She walks over to the closet and opens it! "OMG THIS IS BIGGER THAN MY OTHER ROOM! WAY BIGGER THE CLOSET, EVERYTHING! WOW ANOTHER DOOR!" She walks over to the other door into the bathroom. "HOLY COW THIS IS GIGANTIC... AMAZING... FANTASTIC!" She yells. "I'm glad you like it! Would you like a tour of the house?" She nods her head frantically and the next thing I show her is the living room....

_____

*JESSICA'S POV*

 I hear the doorbell ring and I hop off the couch and head to the door. I open the door to reveal a tall lady with a small child next to her and a metal suitcase. "Oh you must be Jessica! I've heard a lot about you! I'm Lou, Harry's hairstylist and this is Lux, my daughter!" She grins. "Hi nice to meet you," I shake her hand, "Come in!" They walk into the house and I shut the door. "Dad! Lou is here!" I yell. He comes down the stairs and gives Lou a hug. Lux taps his leg and Harry crouches down. "Lux!" He picks her up and gives her a hug and spins. She starts to giggle and he puts her down. "Jessie, can you watch Lux while Lou helps get me ready?" Dad asks. "Ya sure! I'd love to! Can I take her upstairs to my room?" I ask. Lou nods her head and I tell Lux to follow me. She walks up the stairs with her little backpack and we walk into my room. "I know there isn't a lot of furniture or toys but we can make something out of it!" I say. "Can we pway with my dolls?" She asks. I nod and she sits down and unzips her backpack and takes out a bunch of dolls. She hands me one and smiles at me. I love little kids...