chapter 5

ok so i already wrote this chapter and when i was almost done something happened and all my work was erased so this chapter might be kinda bad cuz i rushed it and it was really good before my stupid ass computer ruined it.

_______________________________________________________________________

*JESSICA'S POV*

Zayn and Perrie keep glancing at each other until i finally speak up. "So are you gonna tell me about him or not?" I ask. "Honey, I don't think your mom wants us telling to anything. If she wanted anyone to she would have done it already. I'm sorry." she replies. "whatever.." I mumble.... Its really quiet and awkward and i really wish they weren't here. I could be watching The Vampire Diaries right now. Like seriously.... It 8 o'clock right now so shouldn't they be home taking care of there kids? "On a happier note lets play Just Dance 4!" Perrie exclaims while clasping her hands together. "Perrie you know i suck at dancing come on. Remember when i almost got kicked off of X Factor cuz i didn't wanna dance?" he whines. "WHIMP" She yells. "I am not a whimp and just to prove it to you i will play." He chuckles.

I put the disk in and we start playing.

"lets do the time warp agaiiiiinnnnnn" The wii sings. After the song Zayn falls on to the couch. "thats enough for me im wiped out." He over exagerattes. "Come on we only did like all the songs." I giggle. "Oh shit its 10' o clock you need to go to sleep before yoiur mum gets here! "But it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo early." I whine. She points to the stairs and I sigh walking up the stairs. Man this is like walking up a mountain. IT'S TOOOOO MUCHH EFFOOORRRTTTTTT. I finally get to my room and I go to my closet and get my pajamas on. I go to the bathroom and get my toothbrush and put the water on it. I then put the toothpaste on and brush way while humming "You Found Me". I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth out. I turn off the bathroom light and turn off my bedroom light off. I run into my bed in the process I ran my hip into my nightstand. OWW THE PAIN! I groan in pain as I limp over to my bed. I groan in frustration of how much it hurts! I'VE BEEN SHOT. Well that's gonna leave a bruise. I start to think about how my dad looks when darkness soon over takes me.

____________________________

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I sit up and yawn and stretch my arms. I open the curtain and I see white snowflakes cascading down from the sky. ITS SNOWING! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN? LAZYYYYYY DAYYYYYYYYYYYY WITH ALLLLL MY FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I get up and slowly walk to my closet. I Grab a oversized sweater that says "Ghostbusters" on it and ripped jeans and new under garments, I walk over to the shower with my clothes and set them down next to the sink. I quickly shower and get out. I put my clothes on and take out my blow drier. I blow dry my bangs and put my hair up into a messy bun. Sexy I know. I go downstairs and ask my mum, "Can I invite my friends over?" "Sure but invite Sierra!" "But my friends don't really like her." I sigh. "You have to it would be rude if you didn't." She replies. "fine" I say and walk up the stairs.

___________________________________________________________

I apologize for the extremely short chapter but I will be writing more either tomorrow or the next day. I won't be writing on Thursday for sure because it's my b day and I have cheer performance at school...... This  chapter was originally long and good but somehow it all deleted and that made me pissed off and I wanna punch somebody in the face right now. ok yah bye.