Chapter 4 - Shopping

“Arashi-chan?” I heard someone say.

“5 more minutes,” I grumbled.

“Come on Arashi-chan. Let’s go,” another voice said.

“Ugh, go without me,” I groaned.

“Ahhh!!! Help me!!” I heard a familiar voice scream.

‘Lydia!’ I thought. I jumped up and ran towards the scream.

“Lydia!” I screamed.

I ran to the bathroom where I thought Lydia’s scream was from. When I got there I saw Lydia perfectly fine and combing her hair.

“What was that scream?” I asked.

Lydia started to fidget nervously.

“Err Arashi-chan, you’ve been sleeping for 2 whole days,” Lydia said.

This did not shock me at all and I didn’t know why Lydia was bothered by it. I once slept for a whole entire week.

“And I could’ve slept for a longer time,” I pointed out.

“But Arashi, we arrived at London,” Lydia said. “And Nico said the only way to wake you up was if I screamed.”

“So it was faked?” I asked irritated.

“Yeah,” Lydia said.

“Nico!” I yelled.

“Going away,” Nico said.

“Oh no, you don’t” I said grabbing his tail.

“Heh, Good Morning Arashi,” Nico said.

“Why did you wake me up?” I asked, my dark aura growing.

“Err because I thought since we arrived at London you would like to sleep on a bed in a castle rather than here,” Nico lied.

I sighed. I guess I was being too harsh on him. After all, he only wants to get to the castle and I wasn’t going back to sleep anyways might as well do something.

“Let’s go shopping Lydia,” I said.

“Ehh? Sure,” Lydia said.

“Me too?” Nico questioned.

“Yes,” I answered.

We arrived at the mall since we were a day early for the party, I thought shopping was the best option. After all Lydia has to look pretty. We arrived at ParaKiss, and Nico insisted that we buy him a new top hat with a fancy feather on it. Lydia browsed through many dresses and I just took a look around. I spotted this beautiful emerald dress and showed it to Lydia but Lydia refused it. I took it back to the rack and Lydia called me over to inspect the dress she chose. Lydia's dress was rather elegant, as it had the right amount of ruffles that complimented the floral torso. The blue strapless dress clung to her body except for the transparent frills that billowed toward her knees. The dress looked really nice on her and I immediately got an idea. I went over to another rack and took a white cardigan for her arms. We shouldn’t risk anything with that Edgar dude around. Next we went to a shoe store and bought her blue heels that matched the color of her dress. We went to my home in London and she tried on the whole outfit. The whole outfit put together seemed to make her orange hair stand out, which will be was teased up in a high bun with a few fly aways. Her posture signaled a confidence that she had for her own appearance. After all that I went to sleep again.

Dedication to my friend for helping me with the details of Lydia's outfit. :)