Chapter 21 - Eloping or No Marriage

---- Time Skip (2 weeks) ----

Raven’s POV

I was in one of the guest rooms in Konato’s castle. Arashi still hasn’t woken up yet. Nico said it was normal. I stopped visiting Arashi in the guest room because someone else would always be there.

“Raven!” Nico shouted through the door. “Arashi is waking up now.”

I was shocked but I opened the door and ran with Nico to Arashi’s room. When I got there Arashi was stirring in her sleep. Leone went next to her. I had a strange feeling to push him away but I didn’t and just watched them silently.

“Arashi, it’s time to wake up,” Leone said.

“Don’t force her to,” Nico scolded.

“I’ll be up in a second,” she whispered.

“Arashi, please,” Leone said. “It’s time for us to get married.”

Arashi jumped up.

“Married? Who’s getting married? Did Lydia fall for that idiot when I went to sleep?” Arashi asked. “That sneaky rat taking Lydia from my blind spot.”

I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. Everyone in the room looked at me confused so I regained my posture.

“No Arashi, I was talking about our wedding,” Leone said.

“Ohh,” Arashi said as she settled down.

“And who are you calling a sneaky rat?” Lord Edgar said.

“How could you think that of me?” Lydia said blushing.

“We all know it’s going to happen someday,” Nico added.

“Oh rat! There you are! You better not take Lydia and elope got that?” Arashi demanded. “Nico you’re in charge of taking pictures for me if they elope one day.”

“Sure thing,” Nico said.

“Elope!?!?!” Lydia questioned frantically.

“A proper gentleman wouldn’t elope,” Lord Edgar said.

“Proper gentleman my butt, you are no longer considered a proper gentleman if you hit a lady,” Arashi said.

“In my defense you weren’t dressed like a lady,” Lord Edgar said.

“But back to the topic, we shall get married tomorrow,” Leone said.

“But-,” Arashi tried to counter.

“Tomorrow is Christmas Eve,” Nico said.

“Arashi and Mr. Serpio have a tradition to always spend this time of year together,” Lydia said.

“So we can’t,” Arashi said. “Not yet.”

Arguments arose in the room as Arashi stuck out. I followed her out.

“So why are you getting married?” I asked.

“Not yet, I’m not,” Arashi said. “But before you know it I might not be.”

She said as she ran towards the kitchen.

. . .

So guys I decided to update an extra chapter since it's Christmas times ^_^ I'll be vacationing in Brazil for the rest of vacation so I hope you guys have a lovely holiday as well. New characters are going to be introduced in the next chapter along with Master Serpio and who knows maybe they'll get married or maybe not >:)

~L.S