Chapter 6 - Jealousy Sparks

"Do you think she's okay?" Lydia said.

"Of course, it is Arashi after all," Nico said.

"Talking about me now aren't we?" I asked.

"ARASHI!!!!!" Lydia shouted as she hugged me.

"Err-- it's Adam," I whispered to her.

"Told you, she'd be fine," Nico said.

"He," I corrected.

"Oh yeah, in disguise mode," Nico said.

"You two should be ashamed," I said. "Lydia, for not believing in me enough and Nico for not worrying about me enough."

"I'm sorry, it's just things wouldn't be the same without you," Lydia said.

"It's okay, things wouldn't be the same without you either," I said.

"My Lydia, have you gotten a boyfriend, when you left for Scotland?" a blond said.

"Who are you," I asked.

"Ara--Adam, this is Edgar," Lydia said.

"Oh Blue Knight Earl, eh?" I said.

"Impressed?" He asked.

"Not at all," I replied.

"Is your friend okay?" Edgar asked Lydia.

"Yes, she--," Lydia started.

"She went back to Scotland because the bandits traumatized her," I said cutting in.

"Is that so?" Edgar questioned.

"Yeah," Lydia said.

"Well, let's enjoy the party," Edgar said.

"May I have this dance, Lady Lydia," I asked.

"Of course, Sir Adam," she said.

"Wow people are starting, are we really that good?" Lydia asked.

"Nah, its just that you look amazing and I got Blue Knight Earl jealous," I said.

"Jealous?" Lydia asked blushing.

I laughed.

"May I cut in?" Edgar asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Have fun" I whispered to Lydia.

She smiled and gotten pulled/danced away. I walked to the drinks table and got myself some punch.

"So you're a close friend of Lady Lyida's," a voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see the beautiful emerald dress I saw yesterday on a guy? with green eyes. I laughed.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I'm a personal servant of Lord Edgar's and I suggest you find some other girl," he said.

"Well nice to meet you too, Lydia's a special girl, and I suggest you start to wear men's clothing although that dress is a pretty color," I said.

He looked angry.

"Hey, I'm Adam, sorry it's just not everyday I see a guy in a dress," I said.

"Raven," he said.

I flinched as I noticed something. Why? Above everything else his voice and attitude seemed just like "Him".

"Well may I have this dance milady?" I said bowing trying to distract myself.

He got angry again.

"Come on man, let's just have some fun, it's so boring here," I said.

He looked confused so I took the chance to pull him to the dance floor, bowed, and held out my hand. He reluctantly took it and I smiled. We danced for a while.

"Wow, you're good at dancing the lady's part," I said. "Do you teach dance or do you just cross dress often?"

He looked irritated.

"Come on, loosen up," I said.

He tensed even more and I sighed. Suddenly someone bumped into me and I fell on top of him. I laughed.

"Sorry, Mr. Cross dresser," I said.

I got up and started to walk away when Mr. Blue Knight Earl came up and slapped me.

"Over other woman while you're with Lydia, it's disgraceful," he said.

"Whatever," I said. "Lydia, I'm going outside okay?"

Lydia nodded guiltily and I walked outside to see Kelpie with another girl.