Chapter 16 - I look like who?

Raven’s POV

Lord Konato suddenly attacked me. I would’ve finished him off quickly if it weren’t for that fact that I wasn’t permitted to by Lord Edgar, Lydia was in the room and he was more or less Arashi’s friend..

“Konato, stop,” Arashi said rushing back in.

Lord Konato stopped. I would’ve stuck him down if it weren’t for the fact that Arashi was glaring to me and trying to warn me.

“What is this, Arashi?” the prince asked referring to me.

Nico face palmed and Lydia sighed.

“This is Raven, another loyal servant of Lord Edgar,” Arashi said.

“You can’t fool me, even in that ridiculous dress Leone is still Leone,” Lord Konato said.

“Leone?” I questioned.

Arashi flinced at the name and Lydia looked worried.

“No Konato, that’s Raven, the dress isn’t a disguise,” Arashi said.

“Why else would a guy wear a dress then?” Lord Konato asked.

“He’s a cross dresser like me, that’s why,” Arashi joked.

“Ahem,” I coughed.

“Sorry Mr. Cross dresser but the truth is the truth,” Arashi said smiling.

“I know he is Leone, only Leone would have that soft glint in his eyes while looking at you,” Lord Konato said.

Lydia gasped. Lord Edgar and my sister looked questioningly at me. Kelpie smirked and Nico smiled.

“So you’re saying I’m no lovable?” Arashi joked.

“Of course not,” Lord Konato said.

Lydia stepped in.

“That’s not Leone, if it was Arashi wouldn’t be able to smile like that,” Lydia said.

Arashi frowned but the smiled and nodded.

“Okay, but I got my eye on you, Raven,” Lord Konato said.

I nodded politely.

“Hey Mr. Cross dresser let’s trade cothing before someone else flips out about them,” Arashi said.

“Do we even fit the same size?” I asked.

“I can change the measurements to fit,” Arashi said.

“Arashi’s the perfect housewife,” Nico said.

“Let’s go!” Arashi said.

I only nodded and followed.

A/N: So guys I'd like to apologize for 3 things. One for updating late. Two for the OOCness in this chappie. Three this whole chappie in general wasn't very good. So yeah... I'm very sorry. Thanks for reading and if you enjoy please Comment, Follow, Share, and Vote. Feedback is always welcomed.