Chapter 15 - Introductions

Edgar's POV

I was so shocked when Arashi turned out to be a girl. They kept talking about something but I didn't pay much attention to it because I was still in shock that Lydia's boyfriend is a girl. I hit a girl but in my defense she was dressed as a guy. He was actually a she.

"Arashi!" a lot of people shouted.

 It woke me from my confusion and I looked around the room.

"Oh would you look at that, it's time for me to have tea and noodles with Eros," Arashi/Adam said running out the door. "Bye."

"Huh?" I said obviously still confused.

"Eros?" Lydia questioned.

"Tea and noodles?" Lord Konato asked.

I recollected myself and made an introduction.

"My lord, I am Blue Knight Earl, Edgar," I said.

"Pleasure meeting you Blue Knight Earl," Lord Konato said. "I am Konato, the lord of the Umbriel Province and this is my fiancé Haruka, an heiress."

"Pleasure meeting you and— this lovely lady too," I said hesitating a bit because Adam/Arashi told me to quit my flirting habit.

"I'm Lydia Carlton, the Earl's fairy doctor and Arashi's best friend," Lydia said.

"And I'm Nico, Lydia's companion, also friends with Arashi," Nico said.

"I'm Kelpie, Lydia's soon to be wed," Kelpie said.

"You shouldn't say such things in front of Lydia's husband," I said.

"You're not her husband," Kelpie said.

"She's wearing our wedding ring," I argued.

"By force," Kelpie retorted.

"I'm sorry my lord but they are both wrong, I'm not married nor am I going to be," Lydia said.

I felt a pang of disappointment.

"I'm Ermine, a loyal servant of Lord Edgar," Ermine said.

"Not to mention, she also liked Kelpie," Nico said.

Ermine kept a neutral expression while Kelpie smirked.

"I'm Raven—," Raven started.

Then out of nowhere Lord Konato attacked him.

A/N: Sorry this is 2 days late and hehe left you guys at a small cliffy ^_^ Thanks for reading and if you enjoy please Comment, Follow, Share, and Vote. Feedback is always welcomed.