Chapter 17 - Married

Arashi's POV

We walked into a different room. Eros got me materials and showed me the sewing room. I took off my blazer and started to unbutton my dress shirt.

"What are you doing?" Raven asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked right in front of him. I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Trying to seduce you of course," I said softly. "Now let's take that beautiful emerald dress off."

I reached out but he stopped me.

"I don't think this is proper," he said.

"No duh," I said. "But to make adjustments to the clothing I need you out."

He looked at me blankly.

"You didn't think I was serious right?" I asked.

He continued to stare blankly.

"And I thought you knew enough about me," I said sighing.

"I do but since Lord Konato mentioned that I look like Leone so how should I know—," he said.

I turned away from him.

"Never mind I'll just ask Eros to buy us something to wear and pay Konato back afterwards." I said.

I found Eros and he got me a casual wear and a suit for Raven. I then gave Raven his suit and went to the castle gardens. I heard crying and ran towards the sound. I found Haruka crying next to a shouting Leone.

"Haruka!" I shouted.

"Arashi-chan, help me, he keeps saying that I stole his love," Haruka said in between her sobs.

"Leone, leave her alone," I said.

"But Arashi, don't you see? That's Maiko, the one that took everything away," Leone said.

"Go find help," I said to Haruka and she ran. "Leone calm down, that's not Maiko, that's her twin sister Haruka."

"No! I can't let her get away again," Leone said. "She took everything away from me."

"Please calm down," I said searching my trident.

"Maiko left, she broke our vow. My family officially broke the vow so can you forgive and marry me?" Leone said.

Damn, I left my trident in my disguise.

"Please Leone, we've been over this," I said trying to back away.

"But Arashi I want you back," Leone said.

I turned to run but Leone caught up and attacked me. I dodged and continue running.

"Arashi, I'll have you even if it means you have to be forced into it," Leone said.

"Leone, listen to yourself!" I shouted.

"Why won't you take me Arashi? Even Konato is taking in a fiancé," Leone said.

"Because I don't want to be hurt again," I whispered.

"I promise Arashi, I'll treat you better," Leone said.

"Leone, I'm sorry but I just can't," I said.

"Arashi, please just give me another chance," Leone said.

"I can't," I said.

"Then I'll die," Leone said.

"What?" I said.

He took out his dagger and positioned it to stab himself.

"Wait no!" I shouted.

"If I can't have you I'll die," Leone said.

"There are more people out there," I said.

The dagger got closer to his neck.

"I'll marry you," I said in defeat. "Just don't commit suicide."

"You will?" Leone said.

I nodded and held back my tears. He dropped the dagger and hugged me.

A/N: So guys I'm thinking of turning in my resignation here. I mean I'm sorry but I never update enough anymore and I won't blame anyone if they decided to give up on me. I'll probably still update this story but very rarely like monthly. I'm sorry.