top 10 friends and relatives I hate

I'll be only using their nicknames. They're not in Wattpad though. (Well, except one)

1. Lolzhero-he's so freaking annoying! In Whatsapp, he calls me nigga, and I was like, 'what the heck?!' And not only that. He's a freaking stalker. But, he mostly stalks me.

2. OniGami-almost the same thing as Lolzhero, but he calls me 'the black guy', and I'm like, 'damn you!!' But, he's pretty cool in stuff.

3. Lil' bro-yes! My little brother's a relative I hate. He keeps eavesdropping what I'm doing, like right now. (He's already out now.) And he's twice as annoying as OniGami and Lolzhero combined. But, he played Vanguard and stuff, and when it comes to stuff like that, we could be unbeatable.

4. Himiel-yes. She's my sister. The annoying fangirl of EXO and beyond. But, she's also cool and stuff. Occasionally, she lets me play her phone. (Yep, that's right. But she doesn't let me touch her Wattpad.)

5. Phone Changer-Lol. I put my own relative's name as Phone Changer, 'cause he keeps changing his phone number it's so hard to keep track at.

6. Senpai-another friend. We call him that, because he's the oldest in our Whatsapp group, but not the guy who created the group. He just likes, snaps at me for no reason, then cools down and forget about it.

7. AI-Lol. My cousin. He's just so annoying, burying my face with his grade papers to show off. Yeah, even the failing grades. Which is not quite a sight.

8. AM-the brother of the cousin. He's always like, 'ooh, what's this button?' Then presses the home button at my phone. FOR FUN!!

9. Lil' Idiot-my other cousin. He keeps acting like an Ultraman, then started to hit everyone in his way. One time, he kicked my b***s!! It's the most painful thing ever.

10. MLB-my youngest brother. He hits me, from a freaking toy gun, to a basket!!

Yah. My top 10 people I hate.

Lol. I almost forgot. Tag up!!

8mefox
TrioMato
YudaiMatsuro
Goldinator

Take that, 8mefox!!