Facts of Vocaloid, UTAUloid and music producers that I found or thought of

1. Kasane Teto is actually 31 years old

2. All Vocaloids makes more songs than any human being can achieve.

3. Kaai Yuki is the only Vocaloid to actually sing in a young age. Nine years old precisely.

4. Megurine Luka is actually 20 years old.

5. The Kagamine Twins has the fastest song in Vocaloid history: Let's Say The 'P' Names, with 'The Dissapearance of Hatsune Miku' in second. (I think)

6. Let's Say The 'P' Names had appeared in one of Project: Diva video games.

7. Let's Say The 'P' Names is also dubbed/Nicknamed: 'Project: Diva Players' Worst Nightmare', for obvious reasons.

8. Luo Tianyi is considered as a Goddess of Music.

9. IA Aria and Hatsune Miku sung all of the Kagerou Project songs.

10. 'Under of Fragments', made by Sele-P, was originally sung by Hatsune Miku, but Lily made it popular.

11. 'Lily Lily ★ Burning Night' and 'Wave', both sung by Lily, had reached the Hall of Legend.

12. 'Taiyou (The Sun)' and 'Yubi Enpitsu (Finger Pencil)' are connected somehow.

13. 'Chloe' and 'Marie-Luise', sung by Lily, and 'Carla', sung by IA, are somewhat connected.

14. Namine Ritsu is a boy.

15. Namine Ritsu is 6 years old.

16. Namine Ritsu weights 28 tons, because he had missiles inserted into his chests. (I laughed nervously knowing this)

17. I ship Namine Ritsu and Lily.

18. Then again, I also ship Lily with Cody (an UTAUloid)

19. At least half of the songs Hatsune Miku sings would either be in the Hall of Fame or the Hall of Legend.

20. Most of Niki's songs (A song producer who entirely uses Lily as the singer) reached the Hall of Fame. Only one song made by Niki reached the Hall of Legend. Wave.

21. Crusher-P spends her time antagonising Youtaite Jubyphonic

22. Oliver is the only known English Vocaloid to sing in Japanese, aka Vocaloid Chorus of -Error, sung by VY2 Yuma, The Kagamine Twins and Oliver himself.

23. I will soon release Youkinako Maxs' (a soon-to-be UTAUloid, made by me) first original and cover song: Introduction and Echo.

24.  Yukone Ruko is 12 years old.

25. Yukone Ruko describes itself as '10% female, 90% male'. She/He is actually classified as a hermaphrodite, which is something that lets a person to have the reproductive organs of both male and female.

26. Kagamine Rin has the same intelligence as Adolf Hitler.

27. Kaai Yuki, so far has a lot of sad or creepy songs.

28. Kaai Yuki has the same intelligence as Donald Trump. The reason why she is still in Pre-School is questionable.

29. Nekomura Iroha is actually a collaborative of Crypton Future Media and Hello Kitty.

30. Samfree had died in August 2015.

31. The highlight of Samfree was the Night Series.

32. Samfree was also a Nico Nico Singer.

33. Mew had her cat for 6 years.

34. Utatane Piko is always mistaken as a female because of his looks and voice. Fortunately, they changed the voice.

35. Utatane Piko's ahoge slightly resembles a 'P'

36. Utatane Piko is also the only male singer to be part of the 'Night Series'

(May add more soon)