Top 10 favourite animes

10. My Hero Academia

Reason: seriously, it's a story of an unlikely hero becoming a hero...by learning to be one. The theme song is also quite awesome.

9. Flip Flappers

Reason: the protagonists' names....are quite stupidly funny and cool....and if you're wondering who they are, they're named Cocona and Papika. (What I'm thinking: Coconut and Apricots)

8. Twin Star Exorcist

Reason: seriously, it's funny, has action, and emotional thingamajig. Not to mention, this anime is the reason why I created Combine The Vanguard.

7. Btooom!

Reason: the plot itself was quite intriguing and actually quite funny on some random occasion. But....there were some deaths in the anime that made me cry like baby.

6. Hunter x Hunter

Reason: well this was one of the first few animes I watched, and I became quite attached with it. Although I lost interest with the anime, it deserves to be in the list.

5. Monster Musume

Reason: I feel like watching this was enough to make me laugh through those ecchi moments, which makes me smile, even though ecchi was supposed to make you become a perv, it made me even more feel to be like Kurusu himself, being the epitome of all things positive.

4. Fairy Tail

Reason: for some odd reason, I have the weird feeling to watch this from the start till the end of it infinity....okay what am I saying?

3. Gundam Build Fighters

Reason: trust me, watching this is the most awesome thing I've ever seen, beside the fact that Reiji is now different...oh wait, Try has a character named Sekai and looks almost like Reiji. Frack.

2. Kinmoza

Reason: this is...by far the most cutest and funniest anime I've watched. Even the characters have two foreigners named Alice and Karen who lived in the UK. (8mefox I'm sure you'll love this anime)

And finally!!!!!

1. Cardfight!! Vanguard

Reason: 8mefox WHY YOU NO PUT THIS?!!!!! DIS ANIME IS DA MOST AWESOME ANIME EVER!!!!! BESIDES, I don't really like the 'G' version, but still, cool.