top 5 of my favourite fan-made Vanguard cards

Alright this is specifically just fan-made, and all of these aren't just mine alright? Well let's start.

Number 5

Okay. This card is specifically great for making more cards in hand, and Chrono Grave does that, but my favourite? Origin of All Time and History, Clockwork 'Origin'. You can say this card is pretty strong for its skill of both Chrono Grave and Paladin Origin. I gotta admit, this card is in No. 5 because we still need improvements with the skill since it could be flawed out. (Goldinator)

Number 4

Well...I'll go with Interplanetary Dragon, Shooting Star Dragon from Star Sanctum. (YudaiMatsuro no hard feelings alright?)
This card alone can make yourself a full field of cards, and if you play your cards just right, you might get lucky enough to win. The other reason why it's on number 4 is because the skill is strong but the flaw is the other skill. You need to pull off a specific card, and the chance of you getting the specified card is slim, unless you have a bunch load of those specified cards in the deck

Number 3

Since these days, we have a bunch of cards with futuristic technology, Dimensional Paladin makes its appearance. And the best? Galaxy Princess, Andromeda
(Tsukinawa_Yukino this is your deck)
This card was the reason my Paladin Origin felt so weak. Gosh darn you, Dimensional Paladin. Anyway, this card has the skill of 'warp' your rear-guards, that is by...what? Putting them into the deck before taking it back out? I can't remember. But the reasom it's on number 3 is because it relies too much on its rear-guards for the skill, and this can be countered by cards that has the skill to retire rear-guards.

Number 2

Well this card is well named in Stardust Knights named Shooting Star Dragon "Millennium Quasar" this card is strong since it lets you break ride and restand but the flaw: minus one drive check.
(8mefox)

Number 1

Just to let you know, it's NOT Paladin Origin. It is......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ELEMENTAL PALADIN!! More specifically, God of all Elements, Eli 'Noa' because this card has a hefty price for a better thing. Counter blast 1, soul blast 1, discard a card, retire a rear-guard and have a rear-guard into the damage zone. And with that, your other rear-guards and the vanguard will get plus 15000 and later on, you can stand back up your rear-guards later on, heal two damages, superior call two, soul charge 2 and counter charge 2 AND they can perform a drive check if they attack. Just imagine imagine if you have a Grade 3 as a rear-guard. You'll get yourself 5 cards in no time, and since you superior called, you get yourself 6-7 cards in one turn with Eli 'Noa'.

TAG!!
8mefox
Goldinator
Lucaruth
Little_Cute_Cookie
amaterasuminerva
Kuubixient